for Expendable Heroes

10/3/2016 c18 7Pink the Legendary
When/if you get around to updating this, just know I'm obsessed at this point.
9/23/2016 c18 23Jaricchi
I like how you changed the chuunin exams slightly! I really really love this story! And Sasuke x Naruto bromance is just perf! :DDD

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this very much! Thank you for sharing! I hope to read more exciting instalments!

Ever Reading
Jari
9/5/2016 c8 31yuuki24688
I was dying with laughter as I read the banter between Kurenai, Asuma and Sarutobi :') Hell would truly rain on us when Kakashi is early.
8/25/2016 c18 FedeHarry97
great fic but i really want to know naruto's past
8/25/2016 c18 FedeHarry97
great fic but i really want to know naruto's past
8/22/2016 c18 bartlettpear
Kabuto was cool or at least his conversation with Ino and Sakura painted him that way. Hmm, apt spy bottom line. Holy crap, Shino's comment at Kiba and then the random person's comment about Konoha lol. I caught up with the story D: I like your different classrooms approach. Now to see Sakura and Naruto's classroom environment.
8/22/2016 c16 bartlettpear
I'm guessing that some crap in canon might be why you hate everything but I'm not 100% on that front. Where are your author's notes T_T? Ah, I just want Naruto reunited with Sasuke and Sakura so they can go home. Also, Root procedures are fascinating, I would like to read more about that now.
8/22/2016 c15 bartlettpear
The end of this chapter made me cry but the exchange between Hiruzen and Sasuke explained a lot of things.
8/22/2016 c14 bartlettpear
This was a cool chapter for revelations. I don't think it was Naruto, someone could've framed him, he could've been mind controlled or testing something near the area or protecting the monks.
8/22/2016 c12 bartlettpear
Yay to little Naruto helping out other Naruto. Tazuna is coming off as a likable character, I totally appreciate that because I don't remember liking him much in canon. Haha, I think they all read the noncensored version since they get dirty jokes. Sasuke wanting to pat other Naruto's head like does his own Naruto is cute. Sakura with an axe is cool because that's so badass. Having it appear out of a kunai pouch is even better.
8/22/2016 c11 bartlettpear
Sasuke would definitely make an awesome shrink :D I'm glad the other Naruto is getting to be talk to and acknowledged by Sasuke.
8/22/2016 c10 bartlettpear
Damn, I vote for finding out why Team 7 is banned from certain D ranks and also why Kakashi is banned from the four closest hospital from one of the early chapters. This is exciting, the only thing I can think of is the meeting may inspire the other team 7 to get better since their parallels clearly are better.
8/22/2016 c9 bartlettpear
I look forward to possibly getting to see Sakura and/or Team 7 training with Gai and/or his team :D Also, for the other kunoichi to get better and more willpower than twig Hinata.
8/22/2016 c8 bartlettpear
I really do like your Kakash and everything he's doing for Team 7, his pride in them is definitely welcome and how he is not showing favoritism. Team 7 all reading Icha Icha is hilarious, does Naruto read the censored version or do the kids all just read the uncensored version together? Though I'm guessing if Naruto did read the noncensored version, it might be too much to give Sasuke and Sakura the same so maybe those two read the censored versions.
8/22/2016 c7 bartlettpear
Your fighting is easy to follow. I'm really grateful you do write your stories in English since that is the only language I can easily read. Spanish is next but a dictionary is needed and anything not present tense is just hard. I have to agree with the uke and seme, it always came off as unfair and illogical to fit people into boxes like that. When I do read gay pairings, I want a reciprocal and fluid one that where people aren't pigeonholed into a role. If you did do requests, I'd like to see get together of the teams and their different dynamics, I actually want to see more of Team 7 getting along or the dynamics of people around or Naruto encounter that treat him well whether directly or from behind the shadows more though. I like what you wrote about Danzo being a patriot and his relationship with Hiruzen and how the council should be smarter than doing things to antagonize Naruto and possibly break the seal he has on him.
1,082 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »