for Expendable Heroes

8/22/2016 c10 bartlettpear
Damn, I vote for finding out why Team 7 is banned from certain D ranks and also why Kakashi is banned from the four closest hospital from one of the early chapters. This is exciting, the only thing I can think of is the meeting may inspire the other team 7 to get better since their parallels clearly are better.
8/22/2016 c9 bartlettpear
I look forward to possibly getting to see Sakura and/or Team 7 training with Gai and/or his team :D Also, for the other kunoichi to get better and more willpower than twig Hinata.
8/22/2016 c8 bartlettpear
I really do like your Kakash and everything he's doing for Team 7, his pride in them is definitely welcome and how he is not showing favoritism. Team 7 all reading Icha Icha is hilarious, does Naruto read the censored version or do the kids all just read the uncensored version together? Though I'm guessing if Naruto did read the noncensored version, it might be too much to give Sasuke and Sakura the same so maybe those two read the censored versions.
8/22/2016 c7 bartlettpear
Your fighting is easy to follow. I'm really grateful you do write your stories in English since that is the only language I can easily read. Spanish is next but a dictionary is needed and anything not present tense is just hard. I have to agree with the uke and seme, it always came off as unfair and illogical to fit people into boxes like that. When I do read gay pairings, I want a reciprocal and fluid one that where people aren't pigeonholed into a role. If you did do requests, I'd like to see get together of the teams and their different dynamics, I actually want to see more of Team 7 getting along or the dynamics of people around or Naruto encounter that treat him well whether directly or from behind the shadows more though. I like what you wrote about Danzo being a patriot and his relationship with Hiruzen and how the council should be smarter than doing things to antagonize Naruto and possibly break the seal he has on him.
8/22/2016 c6 bartlettpear
Sasuke harboring treasony thoughts for Konoha for treating Naruto like shit has my approval. My default pairing is Sasuke and Naruto but any pairing can be made to work and I actually prefer no pairings just active support and unwavering loyalty, looking out for each other taking care of each other that sort of thing. I like Kakashi taking the initiative to go around with the challenge so he can get some specialty training for his kids.
8/22/2016 c5 bartlettpear
This was an awesome fic rant. I never thought of some of the points you brought up but am grateful that Kishimoto did create the world he did and fanfic really does take care if the rest. Don't like that someone died, well here they are alive. Side character no one remembered or villain people hate? Here's their story. I finally get the up to your interpretation angle and love that it is something you encourage. Thanks for writing, I want Naruto to get love and support I want him to have and look forward to see how Sasuke handles the information.
8/22/2016 c4 bartlettpear
I definitely appreciate your inclusion of author's notes to get a better understanding of the story. I raelly like the characterization you are giving to Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura and that Team 7 is an open cohesive unit. Naruto is still a mystery so I definitely look forward to learning more about him. Thanks for writing :)!
8/21/2016 c2 bartlettpear
I don't get Naruto but I sort of do, if anything, he is pretty inspiration and I like the devotion that found him in Sasuke ansd Sakura.
6/30/2016 c18 Shadowslayer5
Great story, although I despised the AU arc. The parallel universe conundrum and the mirror arc were just terrible. Other than that, this story was great and has a lot of potential.
6/30/2016 c18 2Philosophical quetzalcoatl
please update soon, I really enjoy this story
6/30/2016 c10 Philosophical quetzalcoatl
well that was an interesting turn.
5/9/2016 c18 7Koukaku
I love this! Please update soon.
3/28/2016 c2 hulkiesmash
The curiosity of why naruto is so quiet is Killing me, oh god sasuke as a crush on naruto (platonic or romantic it is a crush)
That kakashi doesn't say he hates them because they're too "bland" was really funny
3/17/2016 c18 ARSLOTHES
looking forward to the next chapter, whenever it comes out. It's a pretty interesting fic
3/14/2016 c1 19Pie 555