for Expendable Heroes

3/8/2016 c18 Mernom
Nice chapter.
3/8/2016 c17 Mernom
Still got humor. Yup. I noticed that in this fic Sasuke replaces Naruto as the protagonist, given how he is the default POV character.
3/8/2016 c16 Mernom
As I suspected. Incomplete root training.
3/8/2016 c14 Mernom
This is getting weirder and weirder. Knowing the anime, I know what most likely happened in the temple, and I'll admit it's quite creative. I still have no idea how can the whole arc happened, but seeing as I constantly imagine that kind of thing (fic characters meet their canon counterparts) I'll roll with it.
3/7/2016 c12 Mernom
Kakashi realized his true destiny... Didn't see that one coming
3/7/2016 c10 Mernom
Are those... Archer's swords? He does have the melee version of his style...
3/7/2016 c9 Mernom
This was one big load of laughs. Especially the Greataxe.
3/7/2016 c8 Mernom
Nice fight. It wasn't too one sided, but it's still obvious which side is better. And it was quite funny, too. One thing I can't figure out though is how can Shikamaru make a reference to Hitler...
3/7/2016 c6 Mernom
I'll make my call on Naruto's last right now; someone tried to make him become a human weapon, but he was later rescued. Despite that he still uses the training methods they made him do somewhy. That thing you wrote about the Bijou, it's either Sasuke thinking about what he thinks is the truth, but knowing that it's not, or you Cy changing history again, or you making assumptions that the Canon debunked later. Several parts of the chapter are really funny. I like all those jobs about what jonin can do.
3/7/2016 c5 Mernom
Nice chapter. You entered a few of the more deep implications of being a shinobi. Some of the fics I encountered didn't go there, and I like fics that have that kind of lore.
3/7/2016 c3 Mernom
Let's review the difference from canon up 'till now:
The kyubbi attack happend 2 years later. As a result, Hinata's kidnapping attempt didn't happened. Naruto's training method is the same as Rock Lee, although their personalities are polar opposites. Naruto is basically OC in all but his name, background, and his love for Ramen. Sasuke is not a jerk, since the Uchiha revolt never happened. Sakura decided to take Sasuke's diss at her attitude seriously, and is now catching up on being what amounts to a child soldier. Overall, it's a nice fic. Looking forward to reading more ripples from canon by the changes you made.
3/7/2016 c2 Mernom
Nice chapter. In part one of the Canon, Sakura was really weak because she didn't train seriously. This chapter fixed that, while remaining logical. No questions so far, everything is answered in the chapter itself.
3/7/2016 c1 Mernom
I like what I see.
2/29/2016 c18 26Fi Suki Saki
This is really surprisingly Awesome!

Especially the Meet Canon Universe arc!
Who would ever thought someone would write fic and put that idea as an arc story?!
So far only you!

So there's Daily arc or Beginning arc, then Meet Canon Universe arc, now Chunnin exam arc!

I won't even surprise if you put short arc like Gender bending tropes or Time travel or de-aged.

I love your Sakura!
She's awesome and shameless Badass!
Sakura with axe is my favourite! and when she say something that usually rather embarrassing for girl to say to boy, but she said it easily. XD
I wonder if when would cut her hair? she still Badass though no matter what.

But i still won't ship her with Sasuke no matter what too.
If there's pairing in here, i vote Sasunaru.

Sasuke is really amazing character here. He's more mature, concern, and protective toward Naruto.

I'm glad Naruto has older brother and sister figure right now. He need them!
And i really want to know what make Naruto this silent...
Danzo obviously involved, a big not hints we get he was root more or less. Why and how?

Please continue!
2/29/2016 c10 11dakeyras
This story started off interesting, but after this chapter I've realised that it's completely lost what made me like it to start with. I imagine you're writing for a different target audience, but the plot - which was already straining my suspension of disbelief - has gone completely off the rails. I personally don't enjoy stories that have such a shift halfway through. No hard feelings, but this really isn't my cup of tea at all.

Some advice: your writing is very good for someone with English as a second language. Until you pointed it out, I didn't notice the limited vocabulary you were using. There's a great quote, "big words don't make big emotions". From a technical point of view, this story is very strong. However, plot-wise, you are not very consistent. You also don't show characters struggling enough, and make some continuity errors (for example, Sakura says she's never seen Naruto not pull his punches, but that would mean he was holding back during the B-rank earlier, which doesn't make sense).
1,086 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »