for Expendable Heroes

2/22/2016 c18 Guest
Normally I dislike fanfiction!Narutos that severely deviate from canon!Naruto but your Naruto somehow stays true to the original despite being vastly different? Like the outside is different but the core is still the same. Anyhow I hope you continue updating this because I can't get enough of Sasuke mothering a tiny Naruto! u
2/16/2016 c4 6LadyVukavo
Great story so far, but at the end, halfway through your author's note, you end up repeating some of the story and then repeating your authors note
2/14/2016 c1 8Adel Mortescryche
Ok, this is a concerned fan asking if you're posting this work on AO3 - I just stumbled across 8 chapters uploaded there by a writer named "IAmNotCreativeEnough". I remember reading and loving this ages back here on ffnet, and I was a bit suspicious when I found it on AO3 under a different author name.

If that *is* you, however, sorry for the false alarm.
2/8/2016 c18 12Edward and Bella rule x
Please update asap please can't wait to read what happens next
1/1/2016 c4 1master1527
good story

i expect a reply (you promised)

...

12/28/2015 c18 17peacelight24
Okay, so, I stuck with you through the interdimensional travel bit. I even thought it was kind of fun. But...honestly, I'm struggling to understand the point? Yes, we ultimately learned, or had our suspicions confirmed, about some of Naruto's past, and seeing your characters directly contrasted with the originals was fun, but...I feel like it could have been done so much easier. There is, also, the matter of whether little Naruto took Cannon Naruto's Kyuubi. I'm leaning toward yes, since there was a brief mention of Naruto being sick/weak after the dimensional jump, but yeah. I'm just struggling with the whole necessity of it. Even if Naruto gained an additional Kyuubi, why would he need to in the first place? I just think the whole thing seemed a little too outlandish and not really that justified. Of course, this could be because I haven't had the opportunity to see the rest of the plot play out, but yeah. I'm really struggling with this one.

Of course, I'm very curious about what the "primary assignment" the Hokage mentioned was. I'm guessing it's something along the lines of "do whatever you need to do to become stronger," or something, etcetera, etcetera.

I realize this story is most probably abandoned in light of the series ending. I understand this. I too am not a fan of Sasuke. I think he's a prick. I even thought Part 1 Sasuke was a prick. I just kept wanting Kishimoto to make him a villain, and have Naruto either pull him out of the darkness or kill him. But no. Kishimoto just loves the Uchiha too much, I suppose. Instead he labeled the asshat a hero. Honestly. I am also horrified by what Kishimoto did to Sakura at the very end. All of that growth, completely undone in about ten panels. Disgusting.

Then again..."Naruto" always had its flaws. It was never great, but it had a lot of potential to be better than what it was. It just failed miserably.

I'm sorry. That was a rant that started with me intending to ask if you were planning to continue or not. Please disregard at your leisure.
12/27/2015 c10 peacelight24
When you said you were going to jump the shark, I became terribly afraid that you were suddenly going to OP them all to unreasonable levels, that one of them was going to beat a Sannin, Naruto would suddenly start being downright chatty with little-to-no explanation, etc. etc. Now?

...well you really did jump the shark but it's better? I think?

I'm for sure interested enough to find out what is up, but I hope you have a good explanation? I don't know, I'm mostly confused. You certainly didn't ruin my enjoyment of the story.

I want a story about why Team 7 is no longer allowed to take D Ranks! I'll read it, I promise! I'll probably even review!
12/27/2015 c6 peacelight24
Danzo screwed with Naruto, probably put him in ROOT for a time. I'm hoping, really hoping, that Naruto gets to dish out some punishment for his own pain. Or at least confront Danzo about it. Kakashi's hint was when he was discussing wind users who were "good enough to teach." One was Asuma, and the one he would never let near Naruto was Danzo.

I realize you probably reveal it by Chapter 18 but I wanted to see if I was right.
12/21/2015 c18 3Icestar2012
your story is absolutely amazing! 3
Please please please update soon!
12/21/2015 c2 Icestar2012
I already love it... 3
12/20/2015 c11 7Shinigami Merchant
why do you hate the series?

Anyway this story is really interesting and the comedy is gold XD
12/20/2015 c5 Guest
thank you fr leaving it up to reader interpretation
12/19/2015 c2 Shinigami Merchant
So instead of having an outgoing personality that forces his enemies into submission Naruto is going to be too adorable to attack and so his opponents won't be able to do anything as he kills them?
XP
12/19/2015 c1 Shinigami Merchant
You've grabbed my attention XD
12/11/2015 c18 123stranger12
Those motherfucking genin in that motherfucking forest!

Flawless use of Samuel L Jackson. ;)

Overall, I do like the direction the story is taking, changing enough for it to make sense, and always taking into account the differences with the canon world. Wonderful job.
1,086 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »