for Expendable Heroes

10/11/2019 c19 SotV
This is fun. I hope you can get back to it sometime.
8/20/2019 c3 StefAnnie
I wanna know what he did to Tora.
8/4/2019 c8 FutileDesire
Itachi's genjutsu is not just on par with Kurenai's, it's wayyyyyy better.
8/2/2019 c19 Pickle MikL
man, I love this fic. it's probably abandoned, but if it ain't then I'd love to see more.
7/21/2019 c19 Guest
I guess it’s been long enough to consider this fic abandoned, but if it isn’t, I’d love to see more. This was a really fun, engaging story with interesting characterization. The Alternate Universe arc was a surprise, for sure, but a welcome one.
I’d like to see it finish the Chuunin Exam/Invasion Arc, at least. Who would Orochimaru target in this world, at all? Matchups? Would Itachi take over after the Sandaime dies, if he does so at all?
Thanks for writing, either way.
7/14/2019 c19 Klajdi
Great chapter and great story overall! I really love the premise and would fucking pay to see how it goes down. Please tell me you didn't just abandon it, please.
7/11/2019 c14 NathanielTheCat
I don't understand what is happening. Why did you make this a crossover thing? It pisses me off, because this rocked before hand.
7/4/2019 c3 1YeTianshi
Sure Naruto trains harder than Lee, but he doesn't seem to have the same help. No ridiculous weights, no training in the eight gates right? So is this Naruto as strong as Lee? Or as strong as Lee would have been if Gai had never been his Jounin instructor. Because no matter how awe inspiring Lee's work ethic is, he'd have never gotten even half as far as he did without the opportunities given to him by his instructor.
6/11/2019 c19 Rachael
Please keep writing! This is one of the stories that I keep coming back to re read and I love it every time.
6/5/2019 c2 Brother Of Void
juiciest holes...
6/5/2019 c19 4Monster King
Great job can't wait for you to continue
3/28/2019 c19 1lolistarkiller
Please please please update!
3/26/2019 c2 Ryan Gabriel
wiw
12/27/2018 c19 S3rgeant-Sarcasm
I guess this is the end to a great story...
You did amazing with this idea in my opinion
Thank you for sharing!
11/9/2018 c8 Guest
This story is really good. It is one of my favorites and it’s obvious that you are a really good writer. I love the characters and I think this is a good representation what the characters could have been like if their backgrounds were different.
1,080 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »