for Expendable Heroes

1/19/2015 c18 PuppetPrince
1/19/2015 c18 Baphojr
Fuck, i'm still confused about the purpouse of that dimension travel

Anyway, just waiting to read the next chapt. about the exam. and a little bit more about Naruto time too
1/19/2015 c18 Scarease
good job man keep it up.
1/19/2015 c18 AC130INBOUND
Just my opinion but I wish there was more Naruto in these chapters. I love the Naruto you have made in this story and how quiet and fragile he seems (at least emotionally) and I love the interactions he has.
1/19/2015 c18 11SupernaturalHearts
Thank you for a new chapter and I have to complement the Snakes on a Plane reference it had me laughing. Good job and keep up the hard work we appreciate all you do.
1/19/2015 c18 2A Brilliant Loser
Happy New Year!

It's insane to think that the manga has finished since your last chapter. Anyways, this was a great read. And the bets. All the bets. This is going to be awesome :D
1/19/2015 c18 4Tamani
love it! I am totally thinking that naruto did take other naruto's fox. And that I found it really sad when they were paralleling their lives and both sasuke and sakura had their parents but naruto had no one. It hit me right in the feels. I cannot wait to see if the sand siblings are different in this AU or not, and cannot wait to see how much the rest of the chunnin exams run cannon; personally I am hoping that orochimaru doesn't go after sasuke (after all there are many other members of the uchiha clan and sasuke isn't as motivated this time around; plus my accepted headcannon in this story is that naruto knows about sealing because of his little talk with other naruto so I would like to think that he could either remove the curse seal or permanently seal it up for sasuke so there would be no ill effects)

cannot wait to see what happens in the next chapter and looking forward to it! Job well done :)
1/19/2015 c18 5Deer-Shifter
Interesting alteration to the test, and congratulations on the return to home dimension.
1/19/2015 c18 6Pinlie
Thanks for the update!
1/19/2015 c18 8Wolf and MR Lover
As much as I love this chapter, you couldn't help but to take your time writing it.
1/19/2015 c18 1Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos
Awesome chapter.
1/19/2015 c18 ammisame
YES! I've been longing for this chapter to come out and looked through my mailbox everyday! :D Thank you!

P.S. There's a song by Get Set Go named I Hate Everyone which might cheer you up.
1/6/2015 c3 1Enigma infinite
Okay is this het or yaoi?
12/31/2014 c17 11SupernaturalHearts
Your story is absolutely freaking awesome. Love it, want more.
12/27/2014 c7 Guest
I'd personally say that an abusive relationship requires two very distinct things, neither of which are the sort of power imbalance inherent in the seme/uke stuff most gay manga handle. The first is a regular feeling of powerlessness, whether paired with frustration or fear or reluctance or something else. If you feel helpless and like shit on a regular basis, there's something a bit wrong, even if 90% of the time everything is perfectly fine. The second is an inability to escape. Whether the abused person just thinks they can't go anywhere else, or are afraid their abuser will hurt them in some way they can't recover from, or just think their current relationship is the best they can get, it's a lot more damaging to be trapped than not.

The "seme/uke" dynamic isn't abusive in and of itself, though with relationships where one party is clearly more in control, there's a lot more potential for abuse. But it's only potential, and if everyone's happy then everyone's happy.
1,086 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »