for Expendable Heroes

11/9/2018 c6 5thebestofall
Sigh. Naruto was given to Danzo wasn't he ...
11/9/2018 c2 thebestofall
Heh. I like this. It's completely and totally opposite to canon Naruto. Here he is calm instead of hyper. He's soft spoken instead of loud. Reads icha icha. Is a dobe only in name.
11/9/2018 c1 thebestofall
Wait. So is Minato alive? Kushina?
10/5/2018 c19 Snake23
I LOVE this story so pleaseupdate >~<
9/23/2018 c19 2The Arcticourt Spellwright
Love the Itachi and Sarutobi interaction most of all for this chapter.

So glad to see you are continuing!
9/23/2018 c18 The Arcticourt Spellwright
"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING FOREST! EVERYBODY, STRAP YOURSELVES TO A TREE! I'VE GOT SOME FUCKING EXPLOSIVES!"

I love it.
Wondered when someone would make that reference.
You had fun with this didn't you?

Yay! Medic Sasuke! I love it when writers go that route! Always come up with such cool and fun characterization.

That whole quiet people dogpile at the end was oddly absurdly cute.
9/23/2018 c4 The Arcticourt Spellwright
Nice to see what Sasuke could have been, but I have the sinking feeling that he will need to become at least a competent field medic to keep Naruto from getting himself killed before the Chuunin Exams at this rate...
8/22/2018 c19 yachiru-chan92
It is a good fanfiction !
Thanks for your work and chapters
Bye
8/19/2018 c3 Guest
Tinier Naruto triggering their protectiveness instincts more strongly from far earlier also helps. Seeing their tiny teammate who is terrible at taking care of himself get injured? Pissed them both off and got them going "Nope! Not on my watch!"
Sasuke was just a bit more frozen in shock because he's spent so long seeing Uzumaki as terrifyingly good that seeing someone actually beating him was mind-boggling. Kakashi never fought him for the test, after all, so despite intellectually knowing the tiny blond might not outmatch a Jounin he's never actually witnessed it.
8/1/2018 c2 wildbeast1498
I’m really interested in learning Narutoenthusiast background and seeing how everyone’s acts towards him. Especially Hinata! I hope you decide to update this soon, you’re doing a good job!
7/11/2018 c4 silversnitch4765
I have two things to talk about. 1st, this story is listed as friendship but it seems to be creeping into more, now many people myself included do not like to be surprised by slash stories, call me what you want but I don't want to get mult chapters into this story and en it happens, it's a piece of s%} move to do.

2nd, where was Kakashi during this fight, he did the same in canon but didn't let his team almost get killed and not even explain what happened? Why didn't anyone ? Where he was during the whole thing?
7/9/2018 c13 fjr
I’m sorry, I was thoroughly enjoying this up until this interdimensional shit. It’s way too goofy and out there to be taken seriously. Straight up turned into a crackfic with all the Icha Icha jokes too
7/4/2018 c1 3Skadarken
Thank you for a Non-Emo Sasuke who does not behave like a colossal prick even though he has his parents
6/24/2018 c2 Biblio388
Wow, this is a very good read. Only chapter two, but I like the direction you seem to be going and the interactions. They are my favorite part of any story.
5/26/2018 c19 PinklyNoted
100 feet isn't all that tall. The tallest trees in the world are nearly 400 feet.
1,080 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »