for Expendable Heroes

5/7/2018 c8 19tati1
Kakashi is banned from the nearest four hospitals. That tickles!
btw, I love that this universe's Sasuke is perfectly aware and willing to acknowledge that some of Kakashi's crap is hilarious!
And I love how baffled the other jounin are, both about Team Seven in general, and Kakashi's sudden timeliness in particular. Kai!
Wringer, not ringer
Itachi's terror in the face of Kakashi being early is so funny I cried.
5/7/2018 c4 tati1
Ah Sasuke, you have much to learn about your sensei.
I loved the scene where Uzumaki changes to Naruto. it was very sweet.
5/7/2018 c3 tati1
you have a few typos in this chapter: hoped not hopped, rather, not rater, etc.
I'm really enjoying the fic!
5/6/2018 c1 tati1
Ooh, I like this AU! Can't wait to read the rest!
5/1/2018 c19 3Asian Tinkerbell
Oh nooooo! I’ve discovered this fic too late! It’s been so long since you’ve updated
4/30/2018 c19 3Kitsune829
4/26/2018 c19 ar111
awww no more chapters, sad
I liked it
4/13/2018 c19 EndlessChains
A well done story. This was quite the interesting premise. Got me hooked really fast and I couldn’t put it down until I finished. The interactions beteeen the characters were amazing and endearing to read as they help one another and try to understand the other. Really like how you portrayed Team Seven in a time where the Kyuubi attained two years later. Quit eth interesting plot point To have them appear in the canon verse and help out their counterparts. The chunin exams begin and I wonder what sort of chaos they will do heard as their teachers made bets on who will get promoted. The adventures they all go through were amazing and amusing to read. Can’t wait to see more. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
4/11/2018 c19 Raven J. Haile
I am in love with this story. Please update soon. :3
4/8/2018 c5 Guest
Wonderful chapter!
4/8/2018 c4 Guest
This Sasuke is the Sasuke I wish was in canon. Lovely chapter!
4/8/2018 c3 Guest
Lovely chapter!
4/8/2018 c1 Guest
Great chapter!
4/8/2018 c2 Guest
Awesome chapter! I love this version of Team 7!
4/7/2018 c19 unifrog1331
I love the fact that Sasuke's first thought when leaving their camp is to ensure maximum irritation for the people around them, even if they aren't there to see it. It kind of makes me think Kakashi and Sasuke have had more of those odd (but awesome) conversations where Sasuke is subtly taught things (including the art of irritating everyone else) through watching Kakashi be sneaky. I'm really looking forward to Sasuke working on his mangekyo sharingan, I don't know what kind of role the Hokage thinks Sasuke will be playing but I'm hoping it's bait for Orochimaru, at which point he can burn the hell of out of that snake guy for attacking his teammates or unlock Susanoo and flatten the forest. Whatever happens, I have faith it will be as amazing as the rest of this fic.
1,081 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »