for Expendable Heroes

4/5/2018 c6 1Wicked.A
my favorite pairing is either naruto x (tsundere) femsasuke or cold/distant/uncaring naruto x naruko with canon naruto personality
3/29/2018 c3 congratulations
youve made all of your main characters more powerful but LESS INTERESTING. i was really hoping naruto would get stabbed in the side of the head for so BLATANTLY IGNORING HIS SURROUNDINGS. you really need to step your game up.
3/29/2018 c2 meh
this naruto is about as interesting as watching paint dry. i dont give one fuck how strong he is, if you dont make him even the slightest bit more interesting im out.
3/22/2018 c19 Cosmiclive
I fucking hate my phone's autocorrect... what I wanted to write was I shan't give up hope
3/22/2018 c19 Cosmiclive
I shantae give up hope for another chapter. This story is really good.
3/20/2018 c1 Snake23
Few finally found it I want to read this again but forgot the name and I didn’t download it and I even forgot to favorite it glad to find this again
3/14/2018 c19 ObscureAbsurdity
The story so far is great, but I can somewhat see a lack of any set plan. Kinda important if you have any intention of finishing this, but if you lack inspiration, don't pay it too much mind. No use writing if your heart's not in it. Appreciate the story so far though, it was enjoyable.
3/13/2018 c5 ObscureAbsurdity
Very enjoyable so far, was worried for a minute but thankfully my fears were proved wrong. Looking forward to reading the rest of it _
3/4/2018 c6 2notsofrilly
I've been thinking how Naruto ended up the way he is. I'm going to guess that he was given to ROOT. The village wanted a weapon and no doubt Danzo offered to deliver.
3/2/2018 c3 Foreman88
First critique. In canon, Kakashi did not train them because their teamwork was poor. A flimsy excuse considering their lives depended on it, but it still made a bit of sense.

No excuse for that here.
3/2/2018 c2 Foreman88
I like it so far. Kind of hope you don't use contrived elements to force canon compliance.
2/25/2018 c17 1Wyrd Phoenix
I didn't, I was just glad they were able to return home. Although that last comment from the Hokage about Sakura being the perfect mother for Sasuke's children ticked me off.
It hadn't occurred to me that the seal would be stronger for Naruto but it also makes sense, having that extra time. Wonder how they'll react to reuniting with their kakashi.
2/25/2018 c16 Wyrd Phoenix
As much fun this started out to be, are we every going back to the original story/dimension? And I see that plot twist you did, with Naruto being an operative of ROOT. I saw it coming the way you compared how the dimensional characters reflected opposites of each other.
2/25/2018 c15 Wyrd Phoenix
Original world is messed up as fuck and it reminded me why I strongly dislike Hiruzen. Old man, I don't care if he cries, he's too set in the old ways.
2/25/2018 c10 Wyrd Phoenix
I love this turn! It's a readers every dream! Haha and you pulled it off too.
1,081 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »