for Expendable Heroes

2/25/2018 c10 1Wyrd Phoenix
I love this turn! It's a readers every dream! Haha and you pulled it off too.
2/25/2018 c7 Wyrd Phoenix
Clones? Or strategy trick?
2/25/2018 c3 Wyrd Phoenix
And kakashi appears... he really needs to work on his training regime.
2/11/2018 c19 avhxsxo
Yes! This refreshing story is back. Im excited to read more especially since I wasn’t expecting it to be finished
2/7/2018 c8 7Victory in Chains
Ghostbusters is the best darn movie ever.
1/26/2018 c19 Just What
Im not a big fan. but very well written.

However i am a little peeved that its called "Expendable Heroes" wow so edgy. youre the type of bloke who names his tumblr account 'Abandoned Sinner' aintcha?

Our 'Expendable Heroes':
Naruto. Jinchuriki, 4ths child. Uzumaki blood.
Sasuke. Uchiha blood, sharingan.
Kakashi. Knows thousands of techniques, 4ths student, Sharingan.
Sakura. Meh i guess she fits.
1/26/2018 c2 Yea naw
you wrote these characters very poorly. and abandoned a major amount of the intrigue you built up in the first chapter.

Also with how much you write Naruto as some feminine character and Sasuke watching and guarding him i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he butt fucked him next chapter. seriously i bet i could find some yaoi smut written to where i thought Sasuke and Naruto weren't going to fuck more than these 2 chapters.

And Really. In. What. Fucking. World. Does Naruto have a soft voice?! Even when he was a Genin every voice actor (chosen specifically for him) sounded like Solid Snake and Bat Man had a love child who smoked a pack of cigarettes a day!

I gave it a chance. and the only solace i get for knowing ill never get back my wasted time is i get to leave this review.

Long Live Obito :D
1/26/2018 c1 Whatever
Ill give it a shot. seems interesting. annoyed Obito died
1/20/2018 c18 7LikeAPro42
I SAW THAT TROLL 2 REFERENCE!
1/13/2018 c19 Illuminated
I enjoyed the fun details like "murdercarp".
1/10/2018 c19 Yana5
1/8/2018 c13 Kiara
It’s very hard to keep the two sets of genin apart. Especially since when speaking you use the same name for both
1/7/2018 c19 11BannanGodis
Cant wait, thanks for updating!
12/28/2017 c19 Guest
Lmao dedicated Lee
12/28/2017 c8 CheshireAnde13
The part about Kakashi being early sent me into giggles.
1,082 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »