for Expendable Heroes

1/8/2018 c13 Kiara
It’s very hard to keep the two sets of genin apart. Especially since when speaking you use the same name for both
1/7/2018 c19 11BannanGodis
Cant wait, thanks for updating!
12/28/2017 c19 Guest
Lmao dedicated Lee
12/28/2017 c8 CheshireAnde13
The part about Kakashi being early sent me into giggles.
12/23/2017 c19 5Ireland Scott of BROH
Yassssss!
12/20/2017 c19 Reader2977
Thank you so much for updating this story even though you aren't really into the fandom, I'm also pretty bummed about the Naruto ending but thank you so much for updating this really, keep up the great work!
12/19/2017 c19 anniekamcnish
I fell in love with this story from the first chapter. And you know what? I STILL LOVE IT!
12/17/2017 c19 lunamoon531
Heh, I really like this fic and re-read it to get back into what's happening :)
I hope you find lots of flames of youth to help you write Naruto!

Hope you have a nice day,
I look forward to more,
Love,

Lunamoon~
12/16/2017 c19 serialkeller
Great stuff, what is with the word Apple in the chapter title?
12/15/2017 c19 KKVixen
I loved this chapter. I spent a while rereadig from the beginning, and it made me fall in love with the story all over again. I finally caught up, and I will wait for this story, no matter how long it takes. So. Don’t worry ;). We’ll rekindle that flickering flame of yours, somehow, someway. Right, my fellow reviewers? (Who really won’t be able to reply, but whatever.)
12/15/2017 c3 Guest
Wave Arc Sakura moved to protect Tazuna after seeing Kakashi ripped apart right in front of her, so unless you’re talking about beginning of the series Sakura, I’m not sure what you meant by her freezing up.

Her seeing Naruto’s training is a clever way of getting her to grow up faster than canon. The only thing left to say on her part is that her personality is written well.

Anyway, this story is interesting. Obito being dead means Nagato probably won’t take up Biju hunting for a hobby, so no Alatsuki as we know it. I guess he’ll have to do something else in his free time. Maybe origami?

Naruto being so stoic took a bit of getting used to, but it does seem like a reasonable response to isolation. The kid’s a mystery so far, so I suppose there’s not much I can say other than you’ve got me wondering how he turned out this way.

Sasuke is written well thus far too, too many people forget he turned out the way he did because of the massacre, I’m happy to see he’s more expressive than his canon self. The jealousy over women cooing over Naruto was great, it made me smile.

Overall a solid story. I’m looking forward to reading more.

Thanks for writing.
12/13/2017 c19 20Darkpetal16
Well I certainly hope you choose to continue this story, or at least post a summary of what was intended. :) Either way, good luck!
12/13/2017 c19 10RedHeadsRock1010
SO AWESOME! I stayed up all night to read this
12/12/2017 c2 20Darkpetal16
What a refreshing story! AUs are always so interesting, and I love the dynamics already formed. It’ll be interesting to see where this goes.
12/8/2017 c9 6MadMaxxCoyote
Interesting fic so far. Though I have one thing to say in regards to the giant axe Sakura appears to have. Giant weaponry isn't just impractical...it's really stupid. Lets say she gets strong enough to swing that thing with one hand fast and hard enough to kill yes? Well then she could swing a normal sized weapon even FASTER.

Speed kills. Especially with weapons. 20 years of martial arts talking here.
1,086 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »