FanFiction.Net
for Talk revolution to me, baby

12/3/2014 c10 6CharmSparks11833
You're an amazing writer and this fanfiction is one of the best I have read EVER! I love how you so easily juggle between the different characters stories and that none of the characters "get lost" in the story. Moreover, it almost feels like a lot of short stories inside a novel or something (idk). I guess it's because there's so many characters and so much happening. And the pace which everthing happens seem so natural and perfect. At least that's just my humble, amateurish opinion.
It's really admirable work and I really hope you will update more.
9/28/2014 c10 9the-she-celt
I AM WEEPING YOU AMAZING INCREDIBLE GORGEOUS HUMAN BEING THIS IS TOO DAMN PERFECT FOR WORDS
9/28/2014 c9 the-she-celt
ALL THE COUPLES ARE ADORABABBLE AND I CANNOT HANDLE IT.
9/28/2014 c7 the-she-celt
my heart hurts. how dare you do this to me. you horrible person. stop being such an incredible writer
(for the record, I'm officially ready to erect a monument in your honor and throw roses at your feet).
9/28/2014 c6 the-she-celt
UGH WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO DAMNABLY FRUSTRATING GOOD GRIEF
9/28/2014 c5 the-she-celt
Enjy's texts made me die of laughter. :)
9/28/2014 c4 the-she-celt
Your characterization is incredible. Enjolras alone is taking my breath away, and I'm completely in awe of you.
9/28/2014 c3 the-she-celt
I'm crying with laughter and squealing because man, these two are just too damn adorable. High five!
9/28/2014 c1 the-she-celt
My ribs are cracking from laughing so hard. Well done, you!
7/3/2014 c10 1natdormers
This is so great, I love all your characterisations and how all the stories are stand alone but all linked together, and I love your writing style. This is so happy, it almost makes up for the soul crushing reality of canon, thank you so much for sharing!
10/14/2013 c10 Guest
Great story! PLEASE Please update soon! :)
7/7/2013 c1 Oopies
OH MY GOD! This had me flailing so bad that I accidentally hit my kitten! D: And now she's luring under the bed, judging me with her angry little eyes. And the worst part? I can't even go appologise and comfort her, 'cause I CAN'T STOP FLAILING! Damn thhis amazingly wonderful hunk of storilly goodness! I should be cuddling my kitty and writing a Welsh essay! Argh! Love you though ;)
7/4/2013 c1 1Hunter of Slytherclaw
I read this on AO3 but I don't have an account on there but when I saw in the comments it was on here I had to come to review. I was hysterical laughing the entire time I was reading this. Seriously this made my night (best part of my 4th of July). I'm not even kidding this is one of the best things I've ever seen I love you.
6/21/2013 c10 1Carly Carnations
Love, love, love, love this and you've got to update this soon, 'cause I can't imagine I'm the only one whose not sitting at the edge of their seat waiting for one :)
6/9/2013 c10 Guest
Please update! This is my favorite Les Mis fic :)
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »