for Xan Man is Back

2/21 c3 595Ghostwriter
Interesting idea. Well done.
12/11/2016 c4 3DDM520
This story seems really fun. I hope you plan to continue :)
11/27/2016 c4 1gabelou1991
J'aime bien.
10/29/2015 c4 35PainInSilence
Kevin/Xander is such an idiot.
8/7/2015 c1 37bellarkeluv17
LOL YOU ARE A GENIUS THIS IS HILARIOUS AND SUPER CREATIVE
7/15/2015 c3 12Village-Mystic
That was a cool twist. These seemingly Alpha males coming to argue with Kevin like he's their equal or at least close to it.
7/15/2015 c2 Village-Mystic
Great confrontation and Hotch realizing that "Kevin" was in a situation with a dangerous person.
7/15/2015 c1 Village-Mystic
I was just thinking, that if maybe Willow did a restoration spell for Xander's eye it might give him some of her personality traits. I do like your "what if" scenario.
5/17/2015 c4 2truelovealwaysandforever
Really wish there was more of this!
Happened to be going through all of my story alerts to see just which one's I wanted to nominate for a fanfiction awards thing and wound up reading what you have posted of this again. Is there any chance that you'll be continuing this at all?
11/10/2014 c4 Guest
Wish there was more!
5/29/2014 c4 Peanut Gallery
A great start full of possibility's. A Lynch opening a can of whoop-ass in a desperate situation is a must, against non-supernatural agents would be more fun. Possible a serial killer trying a mayor style metamorphose to something evil through sacrifices on a lunar calender each quarter moon. More Please.

Thanks for a good read,

Peanut Galler
2/4/2014 c3 20Caitlin Knight
I hope you update soon I love this fanfiction its great and I love it
1/29/2014 c4 5Monki-Neko
this is really interesting but you might want to to work on your transitions, especially when you have a new character come onto the scene.
12/30/2013 c4 3Skyeward MusicLover
plse update
11/28/2013 c3 3sons-of-anarchy-rocks
this story is really good, cant wait for the next chapter;D
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »