for Evasive Maneuvers

10/15/2018 c2 13creativesm75
very good
1/31/2015 c1 27jennyfair
(Edit to my Chapter 2 review) *To the banks of the Arno, rather! PS - "Please" is just about the sexiest thing a powerful man can say... ;)
1/31/2015 c2 jennyfair
I'll admit I read this story because I love your writing - not because I'm a huge Bat/Cat shipper - and I'm so glad I did! I was never entirely satisfied with the ending of TDKR - after such great, conflicted interactions between these characters throughout the movie, the cafe scene seemed more like Alfred's resolution than Bruce/Selina's. I know it's been a couple years, but I do hope that you eventually come back to those extra 1-2 chapters! I'd love to see how you eventually get these two to Arno :)
1/6/2014 c2 Guest
Gahh wow, really wow the 2 chapters so far are incredible.
But you're so so cruel for leaving us hanging :p
No seriously, I really hope you will continue at some point, it's been a year since an update but you never know :-)
12/18/2013 c1 15Razgriz Ace
This was spectacular. I do hope you plan on continuing it.
10/14/2013 c2 Dinah
Just as good (if not better) than the first chapter. Please continue this! And I definitely agree with you that there should be a whole lot more before they can reach that point in Florence.
10/14/2013 c1 Dinah
I'm kind of annoyed at myself for having just discovered this and I hope it's not too late and you're still planning on continuing this. Anyway, just wanted to say that this is amazing. The way you weaved your words was absolutely beautiful. You might be new to these characters but it definitely didn't feel that way while I was reading this!
8/8/2013 c2 3kimbalias
Un-freaking-believable. Possibly the best thing I've ever read on here. This is really, really, really, really good. You can write - and I don't mean that lightly. Seriously, this is great. Please God, never stop writing. Because you have a goddamn talent and the world deserves to read it. I was literally transfixed reading this. THANK YOU!
8/2/2013 c2 2greenmayiel10
the whole time i was reading this chapter my heart was beating like crazy.. the emotions are so overwhelming that i can almost feel what selina felt.. I LOVE IT

please update soon
7/28/2013 c2 13Maryam25
Your characterization is spot on. And it's very true, a lot needs to happen in order for these two to work to their way to having a nice dinner on the bank of the Arno. Geat job! Thanks for sharing.
7/28/2013 c1 Maryam25
For someone who is writing Selina for the first time, you've done a great job! This piece is very well-written. And the last bit, at the end of the chapter, I can just picture Bruce standing there, with an amused look, delivering that line. Great work. On to part 2...
7/5/2013 c2 Guest
This fic is a gem, hats off to you. I rarely find a s/b fic which is thoroughly satisfying in terms of characterizations and plot but this just hits everything in the right places. Superb. Thank you for sharing! Hoping to read more of your works :D
6/27/2013 c2 2landofthegolden
Please tell me you are continuing this. You cannot even begin to imagine how utterly refreshing it is to read not just a story, but a true emotional dissection of my two favorite characters. It says you haven't updated since February, but I'm really hoping you post another chapter soon. Your writing is just too good for this story to be left unfinished.
5/26/2013 c2 Connie
I'm considering getting an account on here quickly so I can PM you and annoy the hell out of you till you udpate!
I love their chemistry, the emotions. Perfection!
I can't believe this is your first batcat story, your characterizations are outstanding!
So happy that you joined the batcat fandom so please continue this and I hope to read more from you...
5/26/2013 c1 Conny
I love this so far, I hope you give us a little more than "grit and grief", especially because there are very few new stories about those 2 :-))
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »