for The Consequence of Death

1/16/2017 c13 joyfuljaj
I definitely found the first ending more believable. I'm not a fan of the rougher descriptions of sex, but fanfic is or writers to write what they want. even though in both scenarios, I think it would take longer than a day for Catherine to decide to have sex with steve again, the second scenario of her running off and saying there was no chance without really ever giving them a chance is more unbelievable. I could see here saying, they need to take things slow before ever starting anything again.
I thought for Steve to have gone through his experience with his mother and still be so clueless about how his actions would affect the team was a little unbelievable. He returned after a few years and expected everything to be great?
Anyway, good job with this. I obviously found it a bit late.
5/9/2016 c13 Guest
Love the story but was not happy with the end
2/18/2014 c13 57ilse23
I liked the first ending better
2/18/2014 c12 ilse23
This was really good. Loved the story and loved the ending
2/18/2014 c11 ilse23
Very nice. Glad they are giving it another go. Poor Cath loosing the baby cus she helped Mary
2/18/2014 c2 ilse23
Wonder what happened while Steve was gone and with Catherine
12/8/2013 c7 4CelicaChick
Hmm was Catherine pregnant?
11/11/2013 c13 Lemonmint79
This is such a tragic story but very well written. I definitely prefer the original ending. Thanks for writing this!
8/25/2013 c13 Guest
Thank goodness that alternate ending didn't happen.
3/10/2013 c13 36francis2
I liked the other end better, but maybe you could still fix this one.
3/10/2013 c11 francis2
I love that they made up.
3/10/2013 c9 francis2
Poor poor Catherine.
3/10/2013 c8 francis2
I really like this story. I'm sure there's more tragedy to come but it was already really devastating how they all were influenced by Steve's death. I feel especially sorry for Mary.
2/21/2013 c13 Guest
I don't like this ending I prefer the other :)
2/20/2013 c1 Lachlan512
Since I'm a McRoll fan I wasn't a fan of the second ending. I'm sure there are those who didn't want her to forgive so easily but once she heard why he did this & that he saved himself for three years, I think she would have melted in his arms & never leave.
168 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »