for What if?

5/18/2019 c1 Guest
Literally all your stories are the same . Let me just add goth freak of the night into the mix
6/28/2013 c3 Fleeing Dawn
I hate to break it to you but you missed a bit of mistakes. I wish I could edit works, but alas, I am not a beta, I read, not write. However I do like the idea of the story, I haven't come across any AU fic where Layla is the one with a sibling, mostly I see Will having a sister.
5/21/2013 c4 111ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
2/11/2013 c25 1Queen of Night
Slightly terrified of his inner thinking now but awesome chapter!
For the sequel maybe something like 'what now?' Cause they are having to deal with their choices and probably don't know what to do next
2/9/2013 c24 Queen of Night
A few grammatical errors here and there but not enough to take away from the story. Can't wait for more! Morbidly excited to see what his breaking point will be!
2/8/2013 c23 Queen of Night
Another awesome chapter! Not sure if he has hit rock bottom enough for them to find the cure yet but here's to hoping its soon! :D
2/8/2013 c22 Queen of Night
Really love this fic! Please continue soon!
1/28/2013 c11 qawaiistyle
please continue it!
1/21/2013 c5 MonsterPanda
More woman more x3 pwease mommy -
1/18/2013 c2 My
Hi, ur story is pretty good but its easier to red if u seperate the story from the things that dont belong to the story:) its easier to read and i did get confused aand wondered where the story started
1/18/2013 c2 TEENWOLFISAWESOME
This is a great story. I like where its going, but put more attention to your gramma, maybe you could also have more detail with what your writting, and paragraphs. I found it very hard to read the chapter beacuse it was just one big block of writting. If you fix all that you will most likely get alot more reviews and people reading your story.
...sorry if this was to long...Good luck :)
1/18/2013 c2 Guest
Great story so far just need a beta for the spelling and grammar, can't wait to read more!