for Complicated People

3/23/2019 c1 Guest
Thanks for a sweet little story
12/19/2014 c1 Guest
I love this story. NCIS (with Ziva) and Covert Affairs are two of my favorite shows. I like Ziva and Eyal's friendship. Very well written.
7/2/2014 c1 40Jeneral2885
Nice Ziva and Eyal (although the actor played the DD in NCIS)
11/17/2013 c1 9USNeshama
Thank you for writing this. It was just perfect. Would love to see another story in this vein.
7/11/2013 c1 Guest
Wonderful story!
5/9/2013 c1 Guest
Awe I was totally glad I found this crossover with Ziva and Eyal. I only wish it would have ventured into something more than friendship. They make one sexy bad ass ninja spy pair. Hope you feel inspired to keep writing about them!
4/25/2013 c1 14Taliahah
Loved the tone on this one and thought it was beautifully done.
4/22/2013 c1 Damariz
What a lovely story! Good use of characters without taking them out of who they are.
4/9/2013 c1 ariah23
love!
2/5/2013 c1 Neshema
Lovely. Hope Ilan (Oded) makes a reappearance on NCIS. Though would rather see Eyal and Ziva in an actual TV crossover.
1/19/2013 c1 9GraysonSteele
Nicely done. I would imagine the Israeli spy business would be a small tight knit group. I can see Eyal knowing Ziva although a number of years younger and treating her like a little sister.
1/19/2013 c1 3Lord Assissin
Hey, I was waiting for someone to finally write a crossover with Ziva and Eyal. I really liked the story and I didnt like that it had to be Oded who played the bad guy in NCIS. They should have done some real crossover with Eyal instead. Anyway, I hope this is not just a one-shot, because Id love to read more. Maybe about Eyal going to Washington to see Annie and Ziva? Please? :)
1/18/2013 c1 sr10
Love your crossover fanfic.
It is so well written. You've
captured the essence of these
characters so well. I look forward
to reading more.
1/18/2013 c1 17GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva
I like that you did this. I freaked out when i saw the same actor played Ilan and Eyal.
1/18/2013 c1 30SciFiDVM
OMG! LOVE! This was amazing. I only rarely watch NCIS, but my mother watches it religiously and she's still staying with me, so I begrudgingly let her turn it on while I was writing the other night. Literally 3 seconds later Oded appeared and I screamed "EYAL!" Like a crazed fangirl. It made me so desperate for a Ziva/Eyal moment. This was better than anything I could have imagined. Phenomenal job.
17 Page 1 2 Next »