for The Swarm King

10/12/2017 c1 Guest
Oh God I have the same name as the little girl. So freaking weird seeing my name in a story.
5/31/2015 c2 Guest
I like where this story is going though i am dissapointed that u wont be working on this story anymore :(
1/11/2014 c2 CookieMonsta1233
Meh I dont mind about smut...
*evil smile* I am excited about the rightful overlord taking over... :) Very original for sure
5/13/2013 c2 7DaLintyMan
Maybe you should have described the attackers more, but other than that, the story flows well.

It's your story, but I think it would be too soon.
5/12/2013 c1 devo342
Awsome
5/12/2013 c2 Kane
It's your call...

By the way, did you just basically create a fusion of Spine Crawler and Photon Canon there?

Oh and if those crystals in the higher level creatures are really Khaydarine Crystals then what exactly is your main character going to do with them, use em as catalysts for new evolutions or would he attempt to recreate the Protoss's technology?

...Bye
2/4/2013 c1 2Beyogi
Well this is interesting. I guess this swarm will spread faster than usual.

Anyway, I'm curious where this is going.

Beyogi
1/26/2013 c1 1S.R.457
hmmm this could be very intresting 10/10
1/19/2013 c1 Kane
Well this looks quite promising in it's story potential.

Keep it up, the first chapter, while somewhat was intriguing and deviates from the usual modus operandi that other authors who got inspired by East Bridge went with, so that's already something nice.

I hope you'll be back quite soon but don't rush things quantity might have a quality of it's own but it does not beat real quality.

Bye
1/18/2013 c1 7DaLintyMan
Hrmm. Just mildly off the mark of East Bridge, but interesting enough.
Definitely, look up Vexmaster's The Swarm of War. He is a genius, and has awesome minions to boot. And why oh why is he playing it humble?! He is the future Overmind, he doesn't need subtle!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service