for Final Destination: twist of Faith

2/20/2009 c1 15LeonPianta
I thought that the ending was a bit random, but I want for you to coontinue please!
8/2/2004 c1 4The Unforgettable Sound
zombies? okay... lol, i'm curious about whats gonna happen next. hope you update soon
1/2/2004 c1 3E Asher
I liked your idea a lot, but it was poorly edited. you shoud reread what you write.
7/5/2003 c1 Keiko Master Tactician
Some of that was confusing, but all round it was good.
5/23/2003 c1 68Fantasy Cat
o

more!
5/16/2003 c1 1Dharke
hey cool story. i like the way you change from different points of view, especially alex's.
12/17/2002 c1 4Snoopy7
when i first saw the movie i wondered why people were spelling her name 'clear' too. But the i realised, that was her name. Her name isn't claire, its clear.
9/9/2002 c1 Emma
ok, im from england and i was wondering why you spell clear instead of claire.
8/28/2002 c1 17Chrish
Okay, just a little 'constructive criticism.'

To start it off, you should use commas or periods after a person talks, you didn't do this at the beginning but started to at the end..

(2) When you were doing Carter's point of view.. I really don't think he'd 'punch' his own girlfriend. If you noticed, they seemed pretty close and he was kinda angry when she was killed.

(3) Towards the end, Terry asked something about an earthquake. More than likely Terry and most of the others had never experienced one, especially since they all live in New York.

(4) Backing up, when it said something about a 'pit stop'.. There isn't really a place to stop while you're over the ocean.

But here's the good things... You did get the characters pretty well, and it *is* an interesting twist. I'd enjoy seeing the second chapter.
8/4/2002 c1 Nirvana
ano ka ba habaan mo naman bitin sobra pare...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service