for Beauty from Tragedy

4/24/2016 c2 2Xanthia Sorel
A very enjoyable, believable and unique story that I wish you would write more of.
1/16/2016 c2 19flairina
Well, sparse though this manga's fanfiction is, I'm glad I found one that I truly enjoyed, even if only for a short time. The honesty Rando shows here is actually really appealing; the acceptance/reactions of Yuna's family is quite nice to see, and overall Rando's slightly different attitude makes this fic stand out from the original story in a way that's just... well, thoroughly PLEASANT to read. This fic may have only run for a week, but I'll hold out hope for some updates in the future anyways. :)
11/7/2014 c2 4saashi samy
i really love the story

is fantastic

very funny and interesting

i like the new Yuna
11/5/2014 c2 1Kapola Nuva
I hope you continue this story someday.
10/7/2014 c2 alex.rushing.5
Good story. Favving it just to make sure to remember it.
9/9/2014 c2 2Gangsta Spanksta
Nice to see you're still around. First Person, though, my standards are a bit high in what I expect to see. I want the feel of reading Huckleberry Finn, where I feel the Narrator is the actual person. I just don't feel that in most people attempts. I always felt that you should master Dialog first before attempting to write first person. :) Anyway keep writing, hope to see something new from you.
8/1/2014 c2 Bubblezmith
Very well done and the medical side of it is even more believable than the original for the storyline. lol.

Good Job!

3/17/2014 c2 crimsonswordblue
Great story, please continue there is not many good Pretty Face fanfics out there.
12/14/2013 c2 Grayden
I read a ton of manga since... forever... I usually forgot the title of most of them even if I do remember the plot... but... Pretty Face was one of the manga I once read and I still manage to remember the title... fun times...
Anyways... keep this story up... not that many PF fanfics out there... and this ranks up on the upper tier of the bunch...
11/4/2013 c2 FreaKill
Nice story. Even though I haven't seen the original, I could still read it without problems. Hope you'll continue it someday.
10/11/2013 c2 17AnimeMaster24
Seems like you're done, but it was a fun story and rather well-written. The series itself was odd, but your story did a good job embodying the spirit that made it fun, too.
9/7/2013 c2 1kapuis
Very good fic.
I like the relation between Yuna and Rina.
I look forward to see Nozomi.
I really hope that you continue this story.
9/1/2013 c2 ChaosTheVoid
I hope you continue this. It is awesome. I know Pretty Face doesn't have a large fan base on this site, but this is how it is for the more obscure series. Don't let the lack of reviews get to you. I loved the manga and loving this too.
7/23/2013 c2 Goody
Looking foward for the next chapter :D can't wait.
7/13/2013 c2 13Heliosion
I adored the manga of this but it annoyed me and each of those annoyances were addressed and fixed by your wonderful story! Thank you for lifting my otherwise craptacular day!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »