for Just For Tonight

2/4/2013 c1 14lilacmermaid33
Great job!

In a perfect world, I would want them to have talked through everything before they take their relationship to the next level, but the reality is probably going to be much more like this, because life (especially theirs) is messy!

In any case, I think the idea of him *trying* is probably enough for Mac, especially since he's honest and isn't going to promise her something he knows he can't yet.
1/20/2013 c1 Wm
Enjoyed it a lot! Thank you!
1/20/2013 c1 28Kronoskingofthemonkeypeople
wow - if this is your procrastination during exams then you should really procrastinate some more! Great stuff! And so painful and conflicted in Will's mind! Just gah! Beautiful writing.
1/20/2013 c1 9Katycat1970
awww mate - great to see this from you - a lovely surprise... :)

Really enjoyed this... gosh - there's so many gorgeous parts to it...

Loved that Mac trusted him enough to give him what he wanted and loved her reaction when he asked...

"Will, if you can't do this, you need to tell me now. Because...if you touch me again I'm not going to be able to stop, and one or both of us is going to end up pissed...and we've got a good thing going right now." - loved this lnie...

Little disappointed it says 'completed' though! (as always with your one offs eh?)

Thanks for posting... good luck with the exams - fingers firmly crossed for you...

x
1/19/2013 c1 30teanc09
Great job! I really like when he confesses that he is trying! Thanks for posting!
1/19/2013 c1 1millie.zhang
gukykyfiyiygliuli

always elated to see a new story/update from u!

This one is sooo gorgeous!

Wish to see that on the show!

Complete? Are you kidding me!?
1/19/2013 c1 37iworkwithpens
Oh my God...this was good! Beautiful really. Love the idea...love the language you use to convey it...just love it all!

So many gorgeous lines, so I won't try to comment on them all. Perhaps my favorite was toward the very end. "Just for tonight he didn't have to think about how lonely every other drive home over the last five years had been for him." Perfect image to end with.

Tell me you'll follow this up? Please?
1/19/2013 c1 Jacks in my head
I love waking up to a new Will and Mac fanfic! I don't blame Mac for saying yes just for tonight because she knows Will loves her. Thanks for posting!