for Nightmare

2/8/2014 c1 51Saphirabrightscale
Awww sad but at first sweet.
10/13/2013 c1 3rb2013
Lol. The ending! I was all normal, and then you refer to Zuko getting shot by his sister. I was like Hahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhaha. Anyway, so true. i loved it.
9/7/2013 c1 42Bolinlover123
Ugh why Have I not read this before!? LOVE IT OOOH the Feels! :D
Great job!
8/23/2013 c1 9SeekerDraconis23
Ah...cute story
4/1/2013 c1 21PlotbunnyChariot
That was so cool! I loved how you incorporated it all together, how Azula wasn't always evil, and just the irony of it all. It was awesome! :)
2/17/2013 c1 20PatientNumber10
Well, that was an easy read. Short but powerful, too.

I don't know. I'm a sucker for drabbles like this. I like it.

Now, I don't normally leave reviews without some criticisms and/or suggestions, so I will plunge into it now.

I wish you had described the scene more. Sometimes the imagery can help with setting the mood of the story and with the non-verbal and non-action (hahah, what, I'm making up words again) cues. I dunno, I think this would be more, ehh, mind-blowing if described the setting a bit more. Or if you shortened it and thus making your adjectives more concise.

"It's okay, 'Zula. It's okay. That was just a bad dream. We're not fighting in the war, and I didn't get hit with lightning. I'm fine, and I'm right here with you."

This. I like this part best. The feels just suddenly destroyed the dam. It's not just a bad dream, Zuko!

Of course the second best part was the last sentence. I really like those kinds of sentences.

It was a bit weird though. The summary suggests that the story would be in Azula's perspective but the story is in Zuko's perspective. And for some reason I feel sort of cheated. Sort of, and not in the serious kind of way. :)

Well, anyway, this was awesome. I'm glad you suggested that I read this. I don't go browsing much in the ATLA archive anymore, and it's such a nice break from the Warehouse 13 fics I've been reading. And the fic itself was such a pleasurable bonus. Hahah. Well, thanks again for writing this and making me read it!
1/28/2013 c1 14not-active.abandoned-account
Whoa... that was powerful. I love this, honestly. It's very original and it just shows how drastically their relationship changed. Beautiful fic!

That's one of my favorite songs from Iroh :)
1/20/2013 c1 80JackieStarSister
Oh, wow. That irony is so raw and painful. It's excellent.

You use both "OK" and "okay" in this; you might want to try to be consistent, using just one. (Personally I prefer "okay".)

Good job on this!