for Plot Bunnies

2/23/2019 c5 19Kallanit
I really liked this story. Although similar, it's not the same as Hold My Butterbeer, so I hope one day you'll continue this story as well.
12/29/2015 c6 starboy454
good one
11/18/2015 c5 starboy454
excellent start
11/18/2015 c5 44dennisud
I really like this set up! It has many ways this can go with what you have started here.
I really want to see more!
8/1/2015 c3 starboy454
excellent one shots so far
11/30/2014 c3 4Aaran St. Vines
I like the RCMP approach applied to this.

Sort of like the Texas Ranger, concept of "one riot, one Ranger."
12/16/2013 c3 41Luan Mao
I'm a bit younger, so Dudley Do-right reruns were my introduction to the Mounties.
7/25/2013 c3 paladin3030
Would love to see a Harry Potter story where Modern Western Lawmen (like your Mountie) bring back some good old fashioned law, order, & jutice to the old homeland.

BTW.

Did you know that during the early days of World War Two retired (Yeah Right, there's no such thing) Texas Ranger Frank Hamer (The guy who caught Bonnie & Clyde) and 49 other retired Texas Rangers offered their services to King George VI (Queen Elizabeth's Father), to help protect the United Kingdom in case of Nazi invasion. The King actually took him up on the offer only the U.S. State Department did what no badguy had ever done, they stopped Frank Hamer (shocked & awed) from going.

But what if they didn't?
7/25/2013 c2 paladin3030
So this is how Ratzinger became the Pope.

I always wondered how this man came out of nowhere to land that post.

But now we know that he had the secret backing of England's M.o.M. Protestant's tho they are.
7/25/2013 c1 paladin3030
I would have had the Queen deport him to the U.S. Gitmo (Yankee slang for Guantanamo Bay)Holding facility.
7/25/2013 c1 Anotherboarduser
I like how Malfoy face justice, not just some hand-wave pardon or something like that. This is how things should go realistically. To ensure that the muggleborn and others wouldn't be persecuted again, at least for a while.

I like this story and I look forward to read more.