for Magical Omens

10/31/2019 c4 7Qorianth Grindelwald
I really really hope they don't hurt Crowley...it seems like something they would do...
10/2/2016 c4 Guest
*screams* I NEED MOAR OF THIS BEAUTIFUL WORK OF ART
10/2/2016 c3 Guest
YOU'RE AWESOME OKAY AND YOUR WRITING IS AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU IN A PLATONIC WAY
10/2/2016 c1 Guest
I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS PERFECTION
6/4/2016 c4 2Fire Tempest
I've really enjoyed reading, thank you.
7/15/2015 c4 6DGtnsl
Well now, looks like Sam and Dean have a weapon against Azazel that they can use (if it doesn't get used up before finding him). And looks like Dean and Sam are introduced to the concept of angels actually being real a whole lot earlier than in the series, but that's cool. Obviously Dean is still skeptical, as opposed to when he first meets Cas and is quickly convinced (sort of).
I noticed all the mentions of Crowley, and that makes me wonder if Sam and Dean picked up that Aziraphale is apparently in some form of non-hostile relations with him since he gave him business cards and Aziraphale doesn't want him exorcised. I wonder what a meeting would be like between the hunters and the Serpent. And of course Holy Water created by an angel would be more potent that other holy water - they are holy beings after all. Makes total sense.
And now the reason Harry even knows Aziraphale, let alone the fact he's an angel, is due to where he decided to move to. Thanks for tying that in. I really like this series of interconnected one-shots (two-shots, whatever). lol, I wonder if the wizarding world is like the hunter community in believing that angels are really real, even though demons are.
Loved Sam pleading around the bookstore. Totally Sam. lol, poor Dean!
;) Looking forward to more!
7/15/2015 c3 DGtnsl
Woah, so Harry meets Sam and Dean. Obviously this takes place way before the previous chapter since the brothers are still dealing with Azazel. Fun times.
Of course Harry was the contact and of course the trio end up on the same case! I wonder how the plan will go. Unfortunately, I doubt Terry is still alive - he's probably another Inferius.
Also, thanks for the hint about Harry's age, now I have a good idea!
1/28/2014 c1 5An Escaped Rabbit
Somehow, I don't see Adam/Pepper, or handywoman! Pepper. Besides for that, I like this story.
5/12/2013 c4 Guest
Yay you updated AND used my suggestion!
This is really great, and I'd appreciate it if you continued, plus you seem to be forming a plot here.

:D
2/26/2013 c3 6Voldy's pink teddy
Great story so far. I can't imagine how they would go about destroying the inferni either, though. Perhaps Harry could use that fire spell that Dumbledore used to keep them from attacking, at least. Also, the inferni wouldn't burn well unless they dried out a little bit. Ew. Anyway, I agree with your/Harry's idea; they would have to lure the inferi away from water, somehow, in order to destroy them.

Also, I liked Adam and Harry's interaction in the first chapter. I don't suppose you could let Sam and Dean will meet the Antichrist? That would be entertaining.
2/20/2013 c3 Guest
Potassium and Ceasium are fairly explosive in large amounts of water, but I'm not sure if it is affected by salt. Plus, it's hard to get a huge amount of it.

If there is enough fire, it won't matter how soaked the inferi are, it will still repel them. Remember the giant fire balls in the sixth movie, when Dumbledore used them?

Considering you have the bonus of magic, just be creative. Plus, I'm fairly sure there is water proof fire. What about the blue flame Hermione kept in a jar? Or just use explosions: they're pretty effective.

Anyway, I hope you come up with something, because this is good.
1/20/2013 c1 Guest
ooooooo i must know more!

"a couple of others" i wonder who that could be? just perf
1/19/2013 c1 Guest
you slay me! My father did that very thing with Caesar salad XD
This is quite good! Rock on!
1/19/2013 c1 182Luiz4200
I wonder how Vernon and Petunia would react to the Antichrist being real ''and'' a lawyer.