for Dare Box

4/16 c4 Shiroshi.2
THIS IS GOLD
2/21 c2 1MostEvilIceQueen
hahaha! I haven't read the whole chapter yet but I already think I'd be chuckling at the word 'juice' for the rest of my life
2/21 c1 MostEvilIceQueen
hit the favorite button so fast when I read the last sentence in the a/n. I hope there are enough chapters to get me by
5/12/2019 c9 PSGreenfox1
KAGARIIIIIIIIIIII
7/8/2018 c9 LeetaNi
Good lord, this is too good x') I read this all in one go and you had me in hysterics! Thanks so much for sharing ️
2/25/2018 c9 1EclipseKuran
Rest in Peace, DareBox. This story had me laughing so hard. It's quite disappointing that it has not been updated in a few years.
1/22/2018 c2 11WitchySkies123
I LOVE THIS STORY had for a while, but just now reviewed. To the point that I'm considering proposing to it.
12/3/2017 c8 Guest
omg imagine a chapter where Kagari really has to seduce Ginoza and so Gino is like “The Fuck? First you act like Akane, then you unbutton your shirt claiming is too hot and you don’t want to button it, then this? You sure you’re straight Kagari?”
8/24/2017 c9 Dunno
Oh my gosh, this was amazing, couldn't stop laughing the last hour! And the dares are incredibly well played I should say! I think tsunemori should win because, after the episode in the toilets I m like... what will ginoza think about it?
Anyways, I wish this last chapter to be awesome!
7/10/2017 c9 1CherepMikhailov
I love it
6/13/2017 c4 4makarakarn
I clearly pictured how Kougami reacted when he found out his coffee was all finished by someone else! Hahaha! I wonder how strong the coffee was that Akane couldn't even like it XDDDD
6/13/2017 c1 makarakarn
HAHA! First chapter and I wanted to continue looking forward to what will happen ahahaha Nice!
3/23/2017 c9 Guest
We need morrrrrreeeee

(Plz)
3/16/2017 c9 Guest
Yayoi and Akane tie (maybe they know they are going to tie and try some sabotage), so Kagari has to take them both out to dinner. Which of course doesn't go unnoticed by the rest of the team, it would make a fun last joke.
3/1/2017 c1 2Thewriterisme93
I read this story years ago and its still just as funny
310 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »