FanFiction.Net
for The Return of Ahsoka

10/22/2022 c25 Guest
Plot hole warning! Ashoka already knew that Like and Leia were siblings. Need to fix this inconsistency and the grammar. Otherwise, it’s is an interesting story that I just found.
7/10/2022 c1 kpage2327
This story is one of the worst fanfics. All you did is make a important character to the back ground of the original. This is bad I rather read the comments to get the rest. Made it to ch. 11 before I couldn't read this anymore. Waste of time at it's fullest.
10/17/2021 c1 1KEVIN DANIELS
1/1/2021 c27 34EmperorNefarious1
While I found the story to be ok, it felt like nothing really changed. In the end the plot isn't different despite adding Ahsoka. I don't know about everyone else but it felt like both Luke and Ahsoka were weaker than they are in cannon. Luke did everything in this story on his own in the movies and Ahsoka spent her entire life learning. Not to mention I felt the Ahsoka is force sensitive reveal to Luke and co to be understated...
I do appreciate how your writing improved over the course of your work. it felt like a screenplay in the beginning but by the end it read more like a book would.
5/13/2020 c1 Face Yourself
If the rest of the story changes point of view this often and this obnoxiously, there is no chance it can be considered worth reading. If it's a one chapter thing just for the setup... it's still annoying and off-putting, but readable.
9/9/2018 c27 Guest
Loved this story is it possible for a continuation to it?
9/29/2017 c2 J.T.P2013
Couldn't get into the story. To many POV's & they keep changing all the time
7/18/2016 c2 9Neo-Devil
so basically...a lightsaber that can turn into a blaster...sounds like RWBY...cool.
4/5/2016 c2 mary
Yes! Han did shoot first :)
12/23/2015 c27 Bob of Dragons
I'm happy with the news. You can't change a story whenever a new series or movie comes out. I like this story as it is.
3/1/2015 c26 Jessica
Love it I had forgot about this story it was really good one of the best ones I have readed great job ten thumbs up!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)!
1/25/2015 c26 261gunman
Well good work on all this.
Glad you liked my editing.
Also, does this mean you're going to start a new story where Luke and Ahsoka, as adults, help out during the Clone Wars?
Or are you going to have them build the Rebellion right at the start of the Empire's formation?
That would certainly help a lot.
Write on.
1/25/2015 c26 9david.davies.5851
Hmmm, interesting ending.
1/6/2015 c25 14Bendatron
Hi; I've been meaning to review for some time but have got sidetracked. I like the story and how you fitted Ahsoka into it and I look forward to seeing what the final chapter will be.

P.S. I like the idea of Luke and Ahsoka together; it just seems to bring the whole franchise together
12/15/2014 c25 Jessica
love the story just wow you caught the charioteers just right you found there ways I like the idea of Luke and Asoka it's cool ok bye
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »