for Blood

4/29/2013 c2 ED
This is really intriguing and very well written. I am interested to see where it goes!

TTYAL,

ED.
4/27/2013 c2 261Evil Cosmic Triplets
Very interesting and dark memory, which is nicely contrasted with Juice's thoughts about White lighters. It all fits well together to paint an portrayal of Juice, and leaves us wondering what this fascination he has with blood is all about.
3/13/2013 c1 skiylauorex
I am dorm on the edge of my seat to find out what's next
2/2/2013 c1 Yammy1983
great story!
1/21/2013 c1 Guest
Hey there will you be continuing this? It was good and you got his character right too! Thanks for sharing can't wait to read you next Juice piece!

TTYAL,

ED.
1/20/2013 c1 6emilief
I'm really curious about the last three lines of the story - I don't know whether I'm perhaps reading it wrong or if you're actually implying something further. You mentioned you used a "supernatural" prompt of blood...

Has Juicey got a superpower?! Weirdly, I want the answer to be yes. His power is healing! (Himself only.) Or maybe the implication was Juice trying to stop the blood spurting through his hold on Tig's wound. Now that I think about it, I'm probably just not getting it and reading waaay into things.

ANYWAY, that aside, you've got some great visual imagery going on here. I thought the bit relating his mother and Chibs was a good move, and executed well. Really makes your heart go out for the guy when you know that he's always been a bit of a loner and has trouble making friends, even though he wants to belong so badly.
1/20/2013 c1 261Evil Cosmic Triplets
I like the focus on blood in this and the connection that Juice seems to have with it - how it, in a way, has a mesmerizing hold on him. The way Juice blames himself and clings to Tig, thinking that, if he doesn't, Tig will die is very telling and poignant, as is the lack of blood on Juice's hands. Nicely done.
1/20/2013 c1 128lederra
This was well written and a good story.
1/20/2013 c1 14MuckyShroom