for Naruto the Fifth

4/14 c1 angel11xpr
You really dont like this story huh!? Too bad, it was a great start.
7/20/2018 c1 1gabelou1991
J'aime beaucoup
7/26/2017 c1 24Pink ranger 13
It's a great story and please continue the story! !
2/19/2017 c1 Guest
meeerrrr
12/30/2015 c1 godess bubbles
Does Naruto have the other half of Kyuubi's chakra? Please update soon!I want to find out what happens!
8/5/2015 c1 adinarusasu
wow... one of the best.. naruto have the sharigan? update soon
5/3/2015 c1 Guest
Continue this please.. Oh and no pairings please. It would be much easier to write this story without romance.. Thank you..
7/1/2014 c1 mrwelsh24
you should make it incest and give Naruto a harem
6/15/2013 c1 eliz
do you have another chapter coming out yet because this one was GREAT!
6/9/2013 c1 3Corruptchaos
A good first chapter. You could do with putting in a line break when the scene changes.
4/14/2013 c1 2Kaminari Kage
nice fic, cant wait to find out so pls update soon
3/11/2013 c1 3a.marsh55
That is a lot of damn question hahs. Good chapter update soon
1/21/2013 c1 randomduelist5
I want to read the next chapter to find out.
My thoughts on the questions from chapter 1, I think in this order, a bit stronger then kakashi, due to kushina's prenacy of him a bit of Kyuubi's chakra seeped into him, Naruto sees her a a little sister (a romance may occur when their older), don't know, Naruto will take care of her, the same as naruto only she gets to learn and will have family (though she'll still be lonely from time to time), the leaf will have a very strong ninja, unlikely, I think so, if the snake leaves yes, yes, yes.
can't wait to find out.
1/20/2013 c1 Super Saiyan God Gogeta
Yugao is ten years older than canon Naruto and Itacki is five years older than him.
1/20/2013 c1 28bubbajack
Cool begining I look forward to seeing what you change and why Naruto is so different now emotionally. Till next chap,

-Bubbajack out!