for Mission to my heart

2/9/2016 c8 Guest
Amazing story! :-)
8/24/2015 c8 14khazrn43
This was written with such precision and detail. You'd think you worked in the BAU. Fantastic.
I knew the victims were surrogates for Rachel just didn't know the unsub was her dad. I was for sure it was JBI or SJS. Nice twist

Honor the Tether! Remember the Drummer!
5/20/2015 c3 pulchratempora4
I kept on thinking this was similar to Criminal Minds because Finn was starting to remind me of a mix of Morgan and Hotch and then Blaine with the eidetic memory and 'unsub'. I can't believe I haven't read this sooner! It's great so far.
5/11/2015 c3 Guest
OMG this is based on Criminal Minds
all the way! After BAU and UNSUB I knew what you be doing
7/10/2014 c5 LiLCnow
Maybe there's a connection between Rachel and the UNSUB
7/9/2014 c8 Amypilierfan123
aww this was such a cute story it almost reminded me of the tv show Castle like where Finn was Castle but being a cop ya know.. and Rachel was like Beckett and the others were like the other's on the show.. idk if u seen Castle or even know bout it but yeah amazing and fluffy story
4/18/2014 c8 allywashere
The ending was cute and I almost cried when Finn found out Annie was kidnapped because FINN :(
10/11/2013 c8 Guest
Great story! Keep writing...we need to keep Finn alive in AU Fanfiction.
10/11/2013 c8 8KGBKBG
Beautiful!
10/5/2013 c8 Guest
Really enjoyed this, I love agent rachel if you ever do another fic I would love to see more agent or police rachel!
10/4/2013 c8 noro
great ending to a fantastic story
9/28/2013 c8 5ravenna.solo.408
Loved the ending! :) Can't wait to see what you have up next!
9/27/2013 c8 ellasecy
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us, I hope you continue to write finchel fanfic. Your finchel fanfic is a therapy for us. Good luck and can't wait for the next one.
9/27/2013 c8 May
I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS FIC!
Amazing ending, thanks for it. Till next story. Besos