for Mission to my heart

9/8/2013 c6 Guest
I KNEW IT. Ahhhh! Omg what a cliffhanger. Finn better go in there guns busting to get Rachel and Annie back!
9/7/2013 c6 Sara
OH MY GOD THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH PLEASE UPDATE SOON I KIND OF KNEW RACHEL HAD SOME KIND OF RELATION TO THE UNSUB BUT OH MY GOD. AND TOU CAN'T JUST DO THIS TO ME THAT CLIFFHANGER OH MY GOD. I'm crying.
9/5/2013 c6 AnnPatrick
Ahhh! You can't stop there, I'm at the edge of my seat! :-) Please continue soon!
9/5/2013 c6 1DonStella
This is a very goodstor. Its has become one of my favorites if not my ffavorite. I hope to see more soon. This story is getting so interesting. Till your next update
9/4/2013 c6 laylita83
I really love this chapter! Was really good... And really love finn realizing his feelings and rachel secrets uncover...really intrigued now hopefully you will update soon!
9/4/2013 c6 MAY
WOW amizing chapter! Please please please update asap.
I really love this fic. . besos
9/4/2013 c6 Guest
OMG! This is so intense! I cant wait for the next chapter! Wow! You really great! :)
9/3/2013 c6 algold29
I'm on the edge of my seat, you must hurry with the next update!
9/3/2013 c6 Guest
Update soon I want to find out what happens and this is good(:
9/3/2013 c6 BellaMonroe1113
Ok you're seriously killin the fanfic world right now! I just read this & your vanishing grace update & both are SO GOOD! I'm already so anxious for an update on both! Both are awesome storylines & you're totally following through with both! Great job! :)
9/3/2013 c6 Guest
Hope we don't have to wait long for the next chapter it's getting interesting! I would love to see rachel do anything to protect Annie :)
9/3/2013 c6 ewusiar
OMG! So intense and so well-written. Really, really good! I didn't expect Annie's kiddnaping like at all...
9/3/2013 c6 FA002
OMFG THAT WAS AMAZING! Please dont make us wait long for the next chapter!
9/3/2013 c6 CosInAus
Oh wow! What a cliffhanger! I'm so desperate for the next chapter now! :(
9/2/2013 c6 noro
totally wanna read another chapter asap
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »