for all good things

6/5 c1 Guest
Wow. Powerful. Had me in tears. Thank you for sharing your talent.
11/30/2019 c1 dannymask
you made me cry :-(
7/7/2019 c1 GraciB
I FUCKING CRIED THE WHOLE TIME READING THIS... this is an amazing story. You really got me in the feels lol but like no joke I’m crying so hard bcz I think of my friends/family and it makes me want to cry harder.
10/26/2018 c1 GreenEyes-BlueCoke
It was so beautiful. I'm actually crying. And I loved it even though Maura died and it was just so good
8/12/2018 c1 Mauraslover
I'm a grown man but I cried reading this story :'(
4/15/2018 c1 29Zipzapperdoodles
:'/ Beautiful...
1/22/2018 c1 lashawn
Damn this gets me everytime.
12/27/2017 c1 Guest
Good job
9/25/2017 c1 sally rally
Damn! why you gotta make me cry? Every thing you write is so powerful. Keep on. Because it's also beautiful.
8/26/2017 c1 4KH-Scribes
I've read this more times than I can remember (I read it when I need a good cry).
But I don't think I've ever reviewed it.
I'm not sure really what to say other than wow. And well done. And also I hate you (I love you really though all your writing is great).
5/23/2017 c1 Guest
Wow, just wow.
This was extraordinary.
I can't even begin to describe how I felt whilst reading this but I think all the other reviewers have pretty much summed it up.
Take a bow Ellie, you are an amazing writer and I sure as hell would buy a book that you published.
4/30/2017 c1 BlahThorne
See, I've read this story several times, and I know it crushes me, but here I am again. Beautifully sad, and that last line: oh my heart! Thanks for this piece of writing.
4/9/2017 c1 14luckypenguinbuddy
OMG! I'm a sobbing mess. Beautifully heartbreaking. Can't believe I missed reading this one. Thanks for sharing.
2/28/2017 c1 Joyce
This is so sad. I cry every single time i happen to read this :(
8/24/2016 c1 7Alexwarrior
I've never completely bawled over a fic like I just did now. Holy shit. I'm gonna go sob into my pillow some more.
159 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »