for Shuumatsu no Birthday

9/2/2018 c1 JAVmq
Veri n1c3ZpWst0rito
2/7/2013 c1 Catcrazzed
Thank you, I just finished the manga myselft and must say I truly enjoeyed it, to bad there aren't any more Fanfictions for it
1/21/2013 c1 42AuthorSwimmerPoet
Ohmygosh! This is soo adorable. I love it! These two are so awesome and I'm just going to keep raving and fangirling about them forever! ;) But really this is such an adorable idea, and I really like how you did it. Her just wanting to make him a cake...awwwww.

There were a few words that you could fix grammatically but otherwise it was quite excellent and I basically ignored the mistakes because I was so happy about the story. I liked seeing Haru care about her brother in a way similar to how he's always taking care of her. Well done! :D
1/20/2013 c1 4annoyingsister
Awe...
I love Haru's view of her brother. She still acts young, but her feelings are still somewhat older. She's not worried about her, but Luca.
Amazing job Himeflye.
1/20/2013 c1 8Mommy Bear
So sweet, the brother/sister relationship. Big Bro. doing anything to protect 'little' sis. Yet knowing some day it will end, at least for him. Awesome story.
1/20/2013 c1 15CaptainFlye
Ahhhh, that was cute. He's always thinking about his sister.
It's very sweet, dear. And I already pointed out the mistakes I saw, so it should be all good.
Great story, honey. Hopefully more people will write in this section now that it's been started.