for Beginning And The End

7/15 c1 Ameri4929
Arthur tendra un bebé de Alfred ? .
Que dira Bella
5/3 c1 NoMeLlamoAlfred
God I feel dirty for having read this: 'v
7/9/2015 c1 1ll.Saint Iggy K.ll
I really hope you continue this! The first chapter is really good and it makes me curious as to what will happen next
6/29/2015 c1 Binnyford212
Really good so far. I'm really interested in what will happen next, I hope you update but it's really your choice if you want to :)
6/20/2015 c1 8ArkieR
Ahh, this is really good, but actually really sad and I love it.
4/21/2015 c1 Angels Mortem
Do you mind if I continue this? I mean, it seems like such a good story to just leave hanging like this, and I have a few ideas for a pretty full plot myself. But if you don't want me to I understand, but hurry up and update of this is the case. Please.
8/23/2014 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
Go away, Bella.

Let Alfred be with Arthur and vice versa.

As long as Arthur intention wasn't bad either.

And so they would get happy ending.

or so I hope.

It was Hot after all...

Arthur was Beautiful Omega after all...

Continue...?
6/12/2014 c1 Kathryn
Why do I feel like laughing. XD I just can't help imagine the sight of finding Alfred like that. Its too funny.
3/15/2014 c1 3doctorvodka
I really like this story...Are you ever going to continue it?
2/6/2014 c1 Guest
This...It's just wonderful. I really hope you continue. I'm bookmarking it, favouriting it, and following it!

I beg of you! Please!

How you play the characters, the writing is wonderful, the descriptions just as lovely...Please, just continue. Not to mention how utterly lovely the smut was.

I give this story a beautiful 5 out of 5!
1/16/2014 c1 1Friskbee
"I have a great vision about you Kind Alfred. And I will make it happen. For a new world."

THE HINTS THE HINTS, THEY ARE SERIOUSLY KILLING ME.

You're n-not s-stopping at THAT right? After you'v e given me a LOT of tease about the destruction of the world and right amount of fantasies; you're NOT leaving hanging... right?

Right? QAQ

Duuuudettteeeee I'm seriously crying right now! QAQ I DEEPLY encourage you to continue, and so does the many others who FOLLOWED and FAVED it rather than just the second. Right? Don't leave us hanging! I desperately need an ending for this and YOU are the only one who can give it to me... to us!

Please? Por favor? Onegai?
11/17/2013 c1 KaseySteelUSA
U should continue this!
10/28/2013 c1 Guest
YOU NEED TO UPDATE.. WE'RE WAITING
8/7/2013 c1 CherryBlossomKisses
Such a great story! Please make a chapter two, you have to!
7/8/2013 c1 1Captain and Hero
This story is absolutely amazing! Please continue! I've never read anything like this and I'm so eager to read more!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »