for Black Vow

5/14/2020 c5 AiyhanaK
Oh how the tables turned here... Berserk you sly fox The forbidden love will continue. And Butch is about to get his butt handed to him! Glad to heat from Buttercup in this story too. Blossom as an intelligent widow is portrayed beautifully in your story.
5/14/2020 c4 AiyhanaK
Aww, poor Berserk... Though I can imagine Blossom as a fancy, Victorian, and knowledgeable woman. It’s so fitting for her personality
5/14/2020 c3 AiyhanaK
Uh... a jealous Berserk sounds like one BIG problem! Though Blossom is absolutely oblivious to her natural allure she cast on people. Not to mention her knowledge, makes her more interesting in Berserk’s eyes. How very fascinating, I can only imagine who Berserk has competition with for winning the heart of this rosy beauty.
5/14/2020 c2 AiyhanaK
I can understand Blossom having an alluring ability being the most arguably beautiful out of her sisters. You make that even more interesting with Berserk’s dark beauty clashing with Blossom’s light beauty! Well done, of course only Blossom herself, can bewitch her equally beautiful counterpart (her other half).
5/14/2020 c1 AiyhanaK
Fascinating...
9/5/2015 c2 you never know
dont make me change my mind about this fanfic. or else I'm gonna kill you. sings: I can't decide wether you should live or die. heheh so am I clear you son of a jackass bitch.
4/12/2013 c5 12ROCuevas
This got intense.
2/5/2013 c4 ROCuevas
I think this is good.
2/1/2013 c3 21FujoshiPrince
Aaaaaa I love the song so much, and the fic itself is actually quite interesting and well written! Good job!
1/29/2013 c3 PnkLov3r
Finally a Black Vow for PPG do you know how long I've been waiting for this!
I fully support. :D Good Luck!
1/24/2013 c2 24FreezingLightLullaby
. So sorry for reviewing late!
But let's see here, Anael's fallen for Blossom! :D Awesome. She's like a fox, sly, clever, a trickster. But, alas, in the end in this world, the sly get tricked. :3 That was a bit weird for me to say, but it's true! XD Awesome job with this chapter! I got a great understanding standing with the character's personality. Good job with characterization, brilliant really! And only one or two grammar mistakes! That's a great accomplishment, considering most are weak in their grammar skills (me including :D) . ;3 You got a really awesome story here with tons of potential. Tons! So update soon! :)
-FLL/Wolf
1/21/2013 c1 FreezingLightLullaby
Yay, another Vocaloid adaptation! :) I love it, and your OCs sound great! The problem is...Rin did Black Vow and Miku did White Vow. But othef than that, great! Update soon!
-FLL/Wolf