for A Pink Surprise

4/17/2014 c4 5DraconianPhilosopher
This is so long in coming, but I'm overjoyed to see it finally here. I'm sorry to hear about your stressful situation, although I'm not yet at the point where I can relate, you have my sympathy.

as for the names... how about Vanya for a girl and Fern for a boy? I like the girl name better, but I think both would work.

Great work, keep it up!

Forever Reading,
-Darkrai6543
4/17/2014 c4 UltimateCCC
Speaking of mates, I think Lucario needs one and also Pikachu still needs to tell a special some bunny how he feels about her.
4/17/2014 c4 11Dimension Distorter
Boy and girl names...?

Boy names...for a Mew...let's see...Azazel, Ace, Aiden, Angelo, Archer, Cohen, Conner, Gage, Kai, Ryker, Roku, Rohan, Gram, Ryle...that's all I can think off.

Girl names...for a Mew...Um, how 'bout...Chloe, Aaliyah, Ava, Sophia, Mia, Kimmy, Auska, Lily, Julia, Violet, Skye, Skylar...sorry but that's all I can think of at the moment.
4/17/2014 c4 1Aegis Dragon
Great chapter. I'd say worth the wait (which it sorta was), but that was a LONG wait.

Btw, I have an OC you can use when Ash starts his new journey. It's pre-written though, so just replace all instances of 'Mew' with 'Victini' when reading it.
4/17/2014 c2 RapidRotation
about damn time! sorry, just glad you didn't ditch this story like so many others have done to theirs. For example: Nearly EVERY altoshipping in the history of altoshipping. Also can't review properly, sorry, i will do this on chapter 2 or something, but it is for chapter 4. Also, I like that Lucario is coming with him, and the whole thing with including that little fight was a nice touch. So many merely gloss over that.
4/17/2014 c4 Kingudaku
For the boy Chase and for the girl Molly no idea why those name came to my head but there.
4/16/2014 c3 chase
I think the title is fine but probably want add onto the summary. I vote for post unova with his companions being dawn and brock. Gonna get an account soon so will do the poll then, well if the polls not done by then.
4/16/2014 c3 chase
Hope you get next chapter soon :) also the ashxlatias story " for the eon " I think, sound really good.
4/16/2014 c4 Guest
Ps: your possible story *for eons to come* thats the story that got me exited :P
4/16/2014 c4 Guest
i like your story alot :P and Your possible future stories have me exited!
4/7/2014 c3 Theblazeingtiger
COMEON PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY ITS REALY GOOD AND I WANT MORE!
4/6/2014 c4 Guest
Write the next chapter already
4/4/2014 c4 duzk
Change my vote to A cylan and iris rock
4/2/2014 c4 ian.bacani.1
upload fast
3/31/2014 c1 ian.bacani.1
You are good at making stories in pokemon it is so great
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »