for The Real Avenue Q

11/6/2019 c6 Camellia
I love this! Keep up the great work! :3
8/19/2014 c6 4MontMomo
YAY! Updates! Who was that jerkface, it wasn't me, was it? Gah, I love this!

PS Kate's full first name is Katherine.
3/7/2014 c5 MontMomo
Yay! Another chapter! This story keeps getting better and better. It's all making sense!
3/3/2014 c4 MontMomo
OHEMGOSH OH EM GOSH OH EM GOSH! Thank you! Thank you for continuing this! Thank you! I was afraid that another good story was gone to waste! But no! Thank you! You are a good write with a good idea that needs to be told! Keep this going, I'll be waiting!
12/28/2013 c1 Guest
If I could say anything about this, it's that, DAMN THIS IS GOOD! I really like the plot, it's, in a way, like It's a Wonderful Life (That's a good thing) except, not! I really like this idea, and I hope you continue it. Yes, it's been a while since you updated it, but I wanna see what happens next! (I read the other chapters, but I'm just reviewing for this one) It's okay if you don't finish it, it's your choice, but it's a shame to see another good, no, great idea and fic not be continued.
11/29/2013 c3 WeirdLittleHalliwell
OMG that was an awesome idea for a fanfiction!
Idk if you still think about updating it but I loved it.
11/19/2013 c3 MontMomo
Continue this story, I love it!
10/20/2013 c3 Ollie
Please please please keep going with this one
7/20/2013 c1 Guest
Flug you Princeton. When did you have the privilege to say that about Rodney? S:)
7/16/2013 c3 Anonymous
Why isnt there more I what to know
7/6/2013 c3 Guest
New chapter ASAP I love this!
6/22/2013 c3 Guest
Please add ASAP I am loving this and want those chapters thrown at me!
4/2/2013 c2 Guest
Aaaahhh i'm so glad you finally updatted!
I can see what you mean by the ooc-ness, but it's always great to see something new and fresh like this!
Can't wait for more!
4/4/2013 c2 24ShegoRulz
YEEY an update! And it was really good and is giving the story an interesting direction. Can't wait to read more! X
3/18/2013 c1 1Vessel19
Oh, sooooooooooo good! I've never seen the show myself but I love it as well! When will the next chapter be up, do you think?
18 Page 1 2 Next »