for Pages from the Voyage Log

2/7/2017 c3 24Sesshomarusama3
Aw man these are great! Hope to see more! :)
9/5/2016 c3 1Caina Stean'Ame
The 3 stories are great. I wish there were more. That's the kind of One piece fan fics I was looking for. Just short/or long stories within the canon. It made me feel good and almost as if it actually happened.
Really good job. I hope you will keep writing them some day :)
7/15/2016 c3 pheonickx
awww this one was cute!
12/26/2015 c2 21Wordlet
My fav part was confident pose #36
6/19/2015 c1 redluffs
You don't know how hard to search this fanfic! I tried everythin to search it and OH MY GOD I FOUND IT! I'm happy i love this headcanon so muchhh
5/25/2015 c1 Wordlet
This is my favorite of this set:) It seems like it should be how it happens, I mean, Luffy's always been protective and now the whole separation, and I will become stronger so it won't happen again! THis seems pretty accurate, Cannon does not agree evidently :P Anyhow, Great job, I enjoyed it a lot! And the rest in this set too, just this one best, Loving Ussop though XD
4/20/2015 c1 Guest
Im crying I could totes see this happening
3/5/2015 c3 LaforayaWattpad
OMG, GO STRAWHATS AND VELKNY KARMA!
1/19/2014 c2 3Ved Walker
Brilliant story!
6/12/2013 c3 9sylver rain
Wow these little snippets are great! They're light-hearted and fun and love it!
6/11/2013 c1 sylver rain
Oh gosh this was heartbreaking!
5/6/2013 c3 10calliopechild
I loved this one! You never really see much one-on-one interaction between these two, which is a shame, because they have the bond of being swordsmen, and as you've shown, that can be a really neat connection. I liked the moment they had after the Thriller Park arc at the grave, and how Brook seemed to get Zoro right away. I loved your characterizations for this; your Zoro, as usual, was spot-on. I think your take on this is exactly what he'd be like if he was teaching someone or 'tutoring' them-gruff but patient in his own way, not hesitating to call someone out if they're being stupid or not doing their best, and pouring his all into helping. (And looking like a total BAMF while doing it, which I loved to no end.) And your Brook was adorable too, concerned about measuring up and being sure he can protect his new crew.

Thanks for a great fic, and I'm looking forward to the next one!
4/23/2013 c2 Guest
this one was funny, the part when Usopp shouts "Piano" was my favorite, I just cracked up laughing. I was a little disappointed with the god thing though, it seems like there should have been a more logical explanation (Not that don't believe in God, but gods tend to end up being fake in the OP world) I can't think of what that explanation might be though.
3/17/2013 c2 Tamamo no Mae
Awwh, I LOVED it! This oneshot was really cool. If I request a sequel to this, will you please do it?

Pretty plweese? *kneels on hands and knees.*
2/9/2013 c3 18Sarcasticles
Aw, this was nice. Brook does deserve more love. You would think an 8'8'' crazy musician skeleton with a sword cane and an afro would get more attention, but what can you do?
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »