FanFiction.Net
for Growing up, Winchester Style

1/28 c59 2Emma Winchester 424
Oh my heart. This is such a beautiful core memory story that we get both our precious Katie and our darling Kate in! And what a gorgeous legacy to your lovely grandmother. I know she's so very, very proud of you 3 Stunning, moving, impactful work as always, Sammy, you are incredible.
1/26 c59 EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester
Beautiful, loved this one so much!
1/25 c59 deafeningtoast
I can't believe I read this whole fanfiction in less than 24 hours. oh my God when this released I was a child this fanfic is over 10 years old and I literally read the whole thing in one day, absolutely loved it can't wait to see when you update it
1/25 c58 deafeningtoast
how do you write teenagers so brilliantly? you captured the awkwardness of a teenage boy so good in the dialogue I'm literally laughing as I'm reading this
1/24 c59 4Nevertoomany
Ahh, congratulations! Ten years is an amazing feat! This was such a wonderful chapter, with a beautiful dedication and a beautiful story! I loved seeing how Kate grew up, but never forgot one of the shining stars that helped shape her life. The little glimpses of the parental role Dean played was not lost on me, I loved those moments so much. This chapter was so well done, amazing job!
1/24 c59 tamilyn313
Oh wow... this one tugged on the heartstrings. Love it.
1/24 c6 deafeningtoast
oh my god The way you write is brilliant I absolutely love this fanfic
11/12/2022 c1 Kinina Bandera
Loved the last paragraph. Loved the story so much!
11/6/2022 c1 Guest

9/24/2022 c58 7deangirl1996
Love this! I have some prompts for what you could write next if you come back to this story. Maybe write about how she learned to talk by either Dean or Sam or the day Sam goes to Stanford and Kate's reaction to it or her possibly leaving for College leaving Dean behind unless she chooses the hunting life then that's great too but yeah since you haven't written those maybe they could be the next 3 chapters unless you choose to write about one of the prompts. Update please! I need more of the family dynamic between the three of them and also wouldn't mind a little more John Winchester just like I couldn't get enough and over the story called 'Song Remains The Same' by 'R.W. Winters'. That story tore at my heartstrings but it was worth it when I got to the end.
9/24/2022 c56 deangirl1996
I've rewatched Supernatural too (currently on season 9 again)! Sam's anger toward Dean just seems to linger in this season so much so I think it's ridiculous like let it go already. Dean loves him so much he went to Hell for him so he would live and does so much for him he doesn't even realize it which is what made me fall for him and not just for his good looks which is also a bonus though. I currently have two tabs open so I can read Emma Winchester 424's daughter fic too. She is awesome just like you! Also you should check out the tv shows 'The Boys' and 'Big Sky' if you love Jensen Ackles or 'Walker' if you love Jared Padalecki and not just their fictional characters on Supernatural. I'm a huge J2 fan but I love Jensen more. Hope this review catches you doing well!
9/24/2022 c52 deangirl1996
I love baby and toddler Kate. So cute! I knew a chapter like this was going to come up I was just wondering when. You're writing skills are incredible.
9/24/2022 c51 deangirl1996
I've been reading this for the last few days since adding this to my favorites and I couldn't help but leave a review and I really really like this emotional chapter and so many previous ones it's hard to name! If I had to choose three no four chapters since it's hard to choose just one of the previous chapters it would be the chapter where Kate was talking about innies and outies and Dean, Sam, and John thought she was talking about the belly button when she wasn't (that chapter was hilarious by the way I had to read it twice just so I could laugh again), the Santa Claus chapter, the one where it was her birthday, and the one where it said Dean had to be a mother and father to both siblings because that's Dean being the bestest big brother in the whole world thinking he has to take everything on his shoulders.
9/5/2022 c58 2Emma Winchester 424
CHUCK I LOVE YOUR WRITING! I might have come up with the idea, but YOU are the one who took it and freaking ran with it. You are a genius and so talented!

The way you are able to blend the hilarious and the heartbreaking is stellar. And you do it so seamlessly- it's truly a work of art, alongside being incredibly entertaining. I love the playful back and forth POV from the two teens, that is just *chef's kiss*. And the heart squeezing conclusion at the end? Forget about it, it's just flawless and wonderful. You are amazing, and I thank you for allowing me to learn from you and with you. You are the best.
9/4/2022 c58 Donny Donowitz
This was exactly what I needed after a really stressful day <3 dealing with my mental health issues hasn’t been easy, but reading this made me escape and forget about my anxiety and my problems for a while so thank you <3 can’t tell you how much I love these 3 siblings and how sweet it is to see how Sam and dean love Kate so much
457 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »