for A Red Dragon in a Black Cover

1/5/2017 c1 8Violin Cameos
This is off to a good start. Nice job! If you wouldn't mind coming back to this story and finishing it, that would be lovely. I can't wait to see what Sherlock will do next. (And it's nice that he's human in this one and not Smaug - think of the crazy interactions the two could have! Pretty awesome, right?)
3/2/2016 c1 SortingHat
Wow was your keyboard the kind that lights up by a certain company I can't think of it's name righ tnow but it's at the tip of my tongue...no wait (pulls out a spider)

Seriously I had a keyboard that had the A key broke right off after 2 years of use.
6/16/2015 c1 11The Power Of Names
What a welcome...
3/16/2015 c1 7The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff
I am very upset with you! I finally find a decent Hobbit/Sherlock crossover, and it hasn't been updated in 2 years! Please, please, for the love of cheese sugar and flipping biscuits continue! If I read one more fan fiction with Sherlock as Smaug, I will stab myself with a spoon through the eyeball.
11/16/2014 c1 Guest
I would love if this got updated, it's fantastic :)
8/4/2014 c1 Black-Luna
This story is getting interesting. Update soon!
7/2/2014 c1 4jWatson-Holmes
Number one, never make Sherlock call John, Watson. Really.
6/7/2014 c1 Gracey
Yes, please finish. I am enjoying this story.
1/24/2014 c1 superwholock888
I really looooovvvvee this story! It's so creative! Plus I am a bit of a crossover type of girl so this one pleased me a ton.
11/10/2013 c1 Anonymous
Aww... Does that mean you won't be finishing this? :/
8/29/2013 c1 User is no longer available
Awwwww, the last sentence was just so cruel!...(sobs) Is John going to come into the book with Sherlock? (secretly grinning about what John would say if he met Bilbo) Please do update soon! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next!
Also, I thought the wizard should be the same height as regular mortals, so why did you say "The old man was literally twice his height and the others were half it."? Sherlock is of regular height (maybe even quite tall, by mortal standards) Doesn't that make Gandalf into a cave troll or something? (cracks a grin)
Finally, please come to my story and review?
8/18/2013 c1 Kubasaki
Sorry about your keyboard. I hope you can continue on regardless :).
7/4/2013 c1 Dernhelmbaggins
O.M.G. THIS IS AMAZING! Plz plz pl plz continue! I beg you!
7/1/2013 c1 yaoiyurineko
Love make sequles pleez
5/11/2013 c1 1partyyou
I do wish you'd continue this... It seems as though you haven't posted in 4 months. Shame, really. I;m following just in case you decide to continue though ;)
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »