for The Girl Nextdoor

5/27 c17 Guest
I just reread it I love it very much I hope for Marius and eponine to be together forever
10/29/2019 c1 Guest
From the description, I thought this was going to be Éposette.
10/7/2016 c14 1MissKatherine1492
This story is really good so far. It's made me cry so many times since I started reading it and I never cry. I like what you did with Cosette's character too. So many Eponine/Marius fanfics out there make it seem like she wouldn't care if he left her for someone else, which is unrealistic. I don't know about this extreme, but I'm kinda liking the crazy ex-girlfriend angle. :)
11/1/2015 c1 natexserenafan
I praise you as a writer, and I'm slowly going through your Eponine/Marius works right now. I loved how your portrayed Eponine and I absolutely can't stand Cosette, so I'm quite happy with her out of the picture once and for all.
11/1/2015 c17 natexserenafan
Such an amazing story. I loved the way you portrayed Eponine; there was just so much depth to her, and it was quite visible just how selfless she is. You developed the story quite nicely, and overall, it was a great plot. Definitely one of my favorite Les Mis works and I hope you keep writing more.
6/19/2013 c6 6Sweegy11
Oh no!
4/16/2013 c1 6RachelBarbraBerry1994
I never really thought much of this story for some odd reason but I'll read anything if it's ├ęponine and Marius!
3/28/2013 c17 Person
OMG this story was awesome! Have u ever thought about writing a les mis/ twilight crossover? I think your writing would be perfect for one! :)
Keep writing!
3/10/2013 c14 Siorgey
Man talk about melodramatic ! Cossete is a bitch
2/25/2013 c17 1backfromthedead91
Omg I'm so sorry but I burst out at the illogical plot holes and OOCness especially batty Cosette!
2/25/2013 c14 backfromthedead91
Ok I think you meant to write this as a serious fic but bloody hell everyone's going out of character that this story's more amusing than serious... Sorry
2/25/2013 c12 backfromthedead91
LMFAO wicked reference.
2/24/2013 c17 7judybear236
Nice ending... Umm... after three years, I was waiting for the other children to come bounding in and jump up on the bed!

Well done! Quite the accomplishment.
2/24/2013 c16 preciousat
OMG May 20th is my birthday! I don't know what to attend my B-day party or their wedding? Help me decide!
2/24/2013 c17 3theblueeyedwanderer