for The Girl Nextdoor

2/19/2013 c1 1MariusxEponine3
This is my absolute favorite MariusxEponine fanfic. It's so good. I'm so glad you didn't keep it as a one shot. It's so amazing!
2/19/2013 c15 7judybear236
Yay Enjolras!

Yay 'Parnasse is done for!

But poor Eponine! That must really hurt!

And she will survive, now that her dream has been resolved! And now she has to chose.

Well written!
2/19/2013 c15 12TeamPiper
ENJOLRAS!
2/17/2013 c12 megan
love the quote from wicked xx
2/18/2013 c9 ponine120
I got really fed up at marius when she was about to commit suicide. Part of me wish she did jump off the bridge to make marius live with her death on his hands just because he was so stupid. I think she should finally die because it will all end for her. And marius will be guilty :) Stupid Cosette made him slap her! Great story update soon!
2/18/2013 c14 1RazMaster
I love evil Cosette!
2/17/2013 c14 euphrasi
Cosette, she has regretted the day she was born many times. Update soon :)
2/15/2013 c11 Liv
If that knock is Cosette I swear I will cry. Please update soon!
2/17/2013 c13 17MineAlone
Oh my! Poor Eponine keeps getting hurt :( I haven't checked for sure, but I think you've hurt her in every chapter. It's quite distressing for a reader. I hope things will soon take a turn for the better.
2/17/2013 c13 7judybear236
So Javert isn't always such a meanie, eh?

Good character development.
2/17/2013 c13 4MKaseyM
You like to end with those "dun dun dun"s don't you? Haha. I really like this story and I especially like the fact that you update so often! And one more thing, would you mind putting the French-English translations at the bottom in an authors note or something? It's just that I don't speak French and I'd like to know what they're saying. Thanks! : )
2/16/2013 c13 6caligirlsd99
nice chapter(: i like how you had inspector Javert help her, because come on how would the police not hear her screams and go see who is violating the law? Well anyways, great chapter! update soon
2/16/2013 c13 4hoecrux
love the use of On My Own lyrics. freaking Javert. he doesnt say how wrong rape is its just 'highly illegal'. That was great. please update asap. i love this story. *sings* update, thats all i need to know...X) keep up the fantabulous work
2/16/2013 c13 euphrasi
Foreshadowing! Update soon :)
2/16/2013 c12 lovatic96
I liked the Wicked reference. ;)
110 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »