for Ninja of Huntik

12/10/2019 c5 Lucky Lucy Heart
Naruto and Dante should be paired together
12/10/2019 c6 Lucky Lucy Heart
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and I hope you upload it SOON!
12/10/2014 c4 8Thunderfoot Crossheart
please update soon
6/28/2014 c6 strabimonx
Nice
2/25/2014 c6 Guest
What is tui
1/8/2014 c4 Guest
Nice story u should write more
11/30/2013 c6 Confused
If it's so difficult to make the back track then why not just give up on it?
9/15/2013 c6 Zon Yokai Blade of the Spirits
well that was interesting
9/11/2013 c6 Drakon45
Why not just follow the regular canon except include naruto. Furthermore you could include Madara somehow.
9/7/2013 c5 1dbzsotrum9
1st only 1 Senju had wood release

and he learns 5 elements? honestly...
9/7/2013 c3 dbzsotrum9
1st, why does Naruto have Namikaze in his name? and 2nd, the "yellow flash" came from Minato's hair because he teleported so fast that people could only see the yellow of his hair and *slit* they're dead, so it's not a light or anything like that (it's also because his shunshin was so fast that people could only see a yellow flash)
9/7/2013 c2 dbzsotrum9
dude, the "Kami-sama" shit was already corny and bad, but then he tells his story to a stranger, and then the "I can't believe they did that to a child" bs where the person who heard the story gets over emotional and cries and feels overly pitiful; and then he's instantly trusted by a group or people who have tons of enemies and he's shown to have a shit load of power right off the bat?

your basically throwing in all the common corny plots of fanfiction

you should have avoided the deity and the overly trust worthiness of the person, plus why tell his entire life story to people? Naruto hasn't told anyone his entire life story unless if he really had to (though all he really had was, "I had no friends as a kid and people would glare at me")

not trying to be mean or anything, but you should maybe avoid many of the common troupes of fanfiction and read what you wrote aloud and see if it sounds overly corny or anything...
9/7/2013 c6 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
8/24/2013 c7 Guest
It never going to pass since it would push so many people out of jobs and its a bunch of bull shit and o what's that thing called free speach
8/24/2013 c7 StrongGuy159
DEFEAT SOPA! DEFEAT SOPA! LET'S DEFEAT SOPA TOGETHER!
28 Page 1 2 Next »