for Black Bird, Green Arrow

7/13/2017 c12 162meridian-rose
A suitable epilogue :) And I'm so pleased you continue to refer to Laurel Lance and not Mrs Tommy Merlyn.

"I just have one question, Dad—are you blackmailing him?" Jamie asked - LOL!
"I stand before you not only as Oliver's fiancé, but also as the man who arrested him…on more than one occasion." - more LOL

And Moira and Walter get a happy ending too! Everyone is happy :D
8/18/2016 c11 2TyMatthews
:) hiya! I wouldn't mind an epilogue. And see what happens.
7/15/2016 c10 TyMatthews
Yay! Exciting stuff. :)
6/1/2016 c9 TyMatthews
QUIVER mentioned! (literally) (you just had to do it, you. The hat is off. Well done.)

...Oh my god. This, this is where you left it off? This is too good to let go.

What will Peter do with the information? How well will Lance and Oliver just start to work together? How will they stop the killing spree? Did someone already tip the Assassins on Moira coming forward and that's why it's happening? Or is the Magician just nuts?

Where is Arrow?
6/1/2016 c8 TyMatthews
Faraday is always so oblivious to how he visibly reacts all the time to everything. It's endearing and worrying at the same time. Well done capturing that.

Like in the episode Kozmo where Vince was "subtly" as a T-rex approaching Gregor's criminal intents. Funny and cringe worthy.

More importantly Quiver and Vince and Peter. Yay! Love the tension and unresolved-ness between Vince and Peter. In both Vince's identities.

Lance is very adorable (though don't tell him I said that about him) with him caring, both about Oscar and Arrow. Oh I can't wait to see Laurel's reaction when they wind up together (all on their own, I assume).
6/1/2016 c5 TyMatthews
It has become entertaining coming across * sign after blonde and waiting for the explanation.

Oh and I like this story a lot! It's very well constructed and I am well based into shipping Vince and Peter. I didn't before. Loving it.

Yes, the ground defying hood, hah. And I appreciate Moira still acting like Moira when under duress and too deep in weird poop ass conspiracy.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
6/1/2016 c4 TyMatthews
Poor Quentin really. He has to endure a lot! His daughters keep a-dying and one is going a time travelling trips led by a maniac for a captain. (I am saying this a fact about Rip, I don't hate him. But he is run by manic bursts and personal vendetta.)

And he really is the, I don't know, I guess I mean the sensible one. The "straight man" but not really. Normal. With good values.
...Writers must hate him. Or love to make him suffer.
5/31/2016 c3 TyMatthews
This fic is really good and setting up the tension.
4/12/2014 c8 dreamerlc
Oh nooo! Tell me you're still writing - never watched The Cape but will do now :D Can't wait for the next instalment!
2/3/2014 c8 Ravenmore45
This story sucks ass.
11/21/2013 c7 153IronAmerica
So...really late review here. Sorry.

Dana, it's called l'esprit d'escalier. Basically, your brain decided to screw you over during the interview. Poor Dana, though. So much is going wrong in her life... *sighs* Hey, at least she's not Quentin or Peter with their stupid vigilante boyfriends who need to be on a leash for their own safety. *ignores fact that Dana used to be married to one of said vigilantes*

Yes, Felicity. Good. Good for you. Get a vigilante team *without* a history of homicide (just reckless endangerment) to help you find Walter. (Admittedly, Ollie did do a good job on that eventually, but still.)

Ollie, ARK just poached Felicity away because you're an idiot. You are *incredibly* lucky there's not a lawsuit involved in this. And that Felicity isn't going to be spilling the vigilante beans anytime soon, despite her being unhappy with you, but still. And Peter is being crazycakes and stuff, but what else is new?

It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.

Oh, trust me, Vince. Get a giant bucket of popcorn, tell Quentin that tidbit, then sit back and enjoy the popcorn while Quentin's head explodes.

Why do I have a feeling this blind date is going to end badly due to vigilante-related shenanigans?

Lovely chapter. No quibbles.

-IA
11/4/2013 c6 IronAmerica
Heinously late review is late...

Ollie, honestly, you're a bit thick. *sighs* At least you've got Dig and Felicity looking after you.

Quentin, same applies, but with different people. Also, have a life raft before you drown.

See, this is why you need to make amends with Peter and start dating him. It's a lot easier to get away with being a vigilante if you're obscenely wealthy. Or, if you want to go the Clark Kent or Peter Parker route, get a job with a paper. Much easier to run all over the city that way.

Why is it that Felicity never considers IP blockers, bouncers, or routers? Seriously. Sheesh, and you're supposed to be a tech queen! (Of course, that may just be Hollywood for how effective those are, but still. Also, wouldn't she have considered that maybe Orwell had to get her inside information from *somewhere*?)

Yes, Felicity, it makes you an accessory. Although you could argue coercion... Also, yay for finding Walter! Well, getting the ball rolling, I mean.

Tommy and Laurel are adorable together. And they have *no* idea about the guys... *snickers* Heheheheh.

Lovely chapter, no quibbles.

-IA
9/29/2013 c5 JacquieSabatier
The second machine going off and leveling the Glades? Nope...
Tommy dying? Nope.. *sniffle*