for Metramegopolis, The Flying City

12/18/2013 c2 2Kotaro-Yutoki
Great job bro!
8/6/2013 c1 22DeepDarkDebt09
I want to say That this story deserves many, many reviews and be praised. Just seeing you update a fantastic story to see it barely gets any reviews at all. its sad. But i'm going to write a review anyway cause you do deserved to be praised on this and others should too. Take care and I will sit down and read more of this awesome work. Take care and I'll see you next time.
DDD09
2/10/2013 c13 YeAh776
I feel quite offended that you haven't got ANY reviews for this story. It's well written, goes at a good paces, barely any grammar errors (to me at least) and a good story in general.

But, I think I might know the problem of this story: It barely feels like a Happy Tree Friends story. Only a few official characters are there, the rest seems non-existent. I'm not saying that the humans and robots are bad, no no. It's just that we don't have much time to appreciate them or to know them. I know you have a lot of story to tell, but if you could just bring more familiar faces in the story or you take time to devellop your characters, it would be much more appreciated.

So with all that, I wish you good luck on this fanfic!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service