for No Contest

9/3/2020 c1 73TiTivillus
I love every little bit of this. Might be one of the most spot-on insights into Sam's mind that I've ever had the joy of reading...
5/2/2016 c1 29celinenaville
Fantasic. Loved this glimpse into Sam's headspace.
4/13/2013 c1 3azuredragonsleeps
I loved this so much. It gave much more depth to the whole AmeliaSam situation, and kind of explained why Sam didn't look for Dean. Thanks for writing it :)
2/2/2013 c1 ebony
Well sam choise dean and spn is still the best show evet! Love dean more!
1/24/2013 c1 344SupernaturallyEgocentric
Great story!
1/24/2013 c1 2Love Me Like Sunday
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this. I admire your ability to get into our boys' headspace so well. And, this line, "Not when Sam's the only full-time love Dean's got access to." Wow. It took my breath away, it's so perfect.
1/24/2013 c1 9Linnie McCary
Great insight, well stated. Thanks so much for sharing!
1/24/2013 c1 14Teresa210
I like your head canon on this one - and I really wish the show writers hadn't gotten Sam involved with a married woman. Okay - one thing when they thought the husband was dead, but Sam being the other man to a soldier's wife is just icky.
1/24/2013 c1 47Meggin Lane
Thanks for making the whole "Amelia" thing much clearer for me. Your story had to do that because I wasn't "getting" all that from the flashbacks- hehe.

And the brothers bond, I feel , goes deeper than the show will ever display. They ARE soul mates after all -thank-you canon!

And you also wrote this in Sam's POV which isn't often done and I'm glad to see a peek into his perspective on this.

And I loved this story for this line:"Not when Sam's the only full-time love Dean's got access to." Because it's true and Sam knows its been true for him his whole life too.