for Doctor Doctor Doctor

8/7/2013 c27 bonnieblue39
Absolutely loved this story...was wondering if this was the last chapter of this particular story since this chapter is almost word for word the first chapter of Changes.
5/27/2013 c27 style28
Excited to see the update and fresh perspective! Update soon!
4/12/2013 c25 3SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
I'm happy about Nico, Dani and Abby. At the same time so can feel how Dani is feeling with a new baby after raising two teenagers and this cloud that's hanging over Nico' s head, I just hope he's good with the outcome later on...thanks for the update.
3/30/2013 c24 Scorpio Girl
Love the pink coffee cup. Although I sense a D.N.A. coming somehow, Nico needs 100% assurance, but it could be Matt that pushes the issue! On pins and needles waiting for more chapters.
3/29/2013 c24 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thanks for the update. This chapter was more sweet than anything. Loved the fact that the three of them felt a little awkward and then they shook it off and then all was well. Thanks again for the update. Happy Easter! :-)
3/26/2013 c23 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
That is actually a great idea for them to throw something like a bro-shower.
3/21/2013 c22 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Ah, very sweet. Thank you for the update.
3/15/2013 c1 style28
Eekk! Time to have a baby! So excited! Can't wait to see what happens
3/6/2013 c21 artzannie25
wooohooo! baby poppin time!
3/5/2013 c21 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Awe...Yeah! Thx 4 update.
3/5/2013 c20 Scorpio Girl
Some shocking twists in these past two chapters. Interesting to see the final end game. But I still have a lingering doubts about Dani reluctant to marry and paternity. Nico needs no doubts!
3/4/2013 c20 artzannie25
These last two chapters are both painful and bittersweet. I think I see where you are going with Anna now. Maybe later on down the road. Anna and Matt. Anyway. hope to read more soon.
3/4/2013 c20 SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thank you for the last couple of updates. Poor Matt, my heart goes out to him. gimMick is very sweet, love him.
3/1/2013 c18 3Amani's mom
This is a great story! The characters are well written and I love Anna. You put a great spin to the storyline from the show. I am glad Nico and Matt are getting the families they both wanted. I do wonder what is going to happen next. I can't wait for the update!
2/28/2013 c18 3SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Thank you for a great chapter. Going to be kind of interesting to find out why Dani hasn't talked about getting married and how that all plays out. Either way, i'm loving this story. Thanks for the update.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »