for For Amell

6/23/2014 c1 8NovMists
AWWWW! So Sad! :( :( Poor Cullen. Beautifully written! Wah!
4/30/2013 c1 88AngelicTrinity
I like this... this conclusion for the Mage Origin that wasn't picked. It's sad, but it gives Cullen so much character and he doesn't end up hating Amell (though he dislikes mages for a long time after wards). Also, I can imagine the mage that Cullen fell head over heels with being very strong willed, refusing to submit to Uldred's rule in the end and chooses Cullen's life over hers in the end.

This is a much more satisfying, much more tragic ending, for the human female mage ending that wasn't picked to be a Grey Warden.

I loved this to pieces. Absolutely loved it. This Amell was strong in the end... even if she died for her strength.
2/11/2013 c1 ftoijken
Very insightful character exploration of Cullen, with a nice personal touch on how he might have come to his decision to stand against Meredith. I especially love the part where he feels as though he is always walking in her blood, it's a powerful way to show how he carries her memory with him. Great oneshot!
1/27/2013 c1 3HereLies
This was so sad, but very well done. The tragady of being just minutes too late to save Amell was crushing. Poor Cullen. (I say that a lot)

But what I really, really liked, and hadn't thought about before, is how Cullen would see Meredith's actions as another abomination betraying him. That was some wonderful exploration on your part.

Thanks for sharing this. I generally don't like sad stories, but this was exceptional.