for Ash's Family Secrets

8/13/2018 c2 animerule64
Add more chapters please
3/23/2016 c2 26917brat
I would love to read more of this it sounds rather interesting so far.
6/27/2015 c2 Hu
I 44
3/29/2014 c2 3Fairy Princess Yuugi
Interesting very interesting
3/10/2014 c2 Bella4evr3
Please update soon. I love these kind of stories as I can see a lot of promise. Your a wonderful writer, as I hope the next chapter is a little more longer but no rush.
7/1/2013 c2 12PokemonTrainerZoeyK
Interesting story. Damn cliffy XD
5/17/2013 c2 Mcmllnchrstn91
Cant wait to read more
4/23/2013 c2 7Myra the Dovahkiin

Is Ash going to be Giovanni's son? Be funny if he was Red's, but Giovanni accepted him (sorry, but I think Ash looks more like Red with Delia's eyes)
4/22/2013 c2 fightingstoryaddiction
thank you for updating! looking forward to your next chapter and thanks again! :D
1/28/2013 c1 149Farla
[Key:
We find our heroes/ Voice over
This Pokemon is known for/ Pokedex/PokéHolder
Rattata is unable to battle/ Referee
Telethy: * Can you hear me?*
Translated PokéSpeech: 'I want more berries.']

Your story should not require a key to read. If it isn't clear from context, your problems go far beyond what any key can fix.

You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor.

Dialogue is written as "Hello," she said or "Hello!" she said, never "Hello." She said or "Hello." she said or "Hello," She said or "Hello" she said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." She grinned, never "Hello," she grinned or "Hello," She grinned or "Hello." she grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," she said. "This is it." not "Hi," she said, "this is it." or "Hi," she said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," she said, "is it." And the same punctuation and capitalization applies to thoughts.

[Tia looked up to see almost two dozen Spearow headed their way. Now most normal trainers would piss themselves and run but all Tia did was smirk. ]

No, most trainers wouldn't be horrified by a bunch of weak pokemon appearing. Trying to pretend your character is super badass for managing something most people would is not impressive.
1/27/2013 c1 9Zatch Bell-01
By most likely,do you mean he may or may not be gay in your story?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service