for Adventures in Car Collecting

12/3/2018 c13 Rachelle
Fabulous story! I hope you consider writing more Fever stories. Love your writing style.
12/8/2014 c13 Guest
Loved it! Awesome!
8/30/2014 c13 Lori Murray
Awesome! Fantastic writing! Just as good as KMM! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read your new paranormal series!
6/13/2014 c13 JULIETA
AAAAAA NO ES JUSTO! YO QUERIA MAS!
4/2/2014 c13 4BonTempsCutie
Great ending to a fab story! Thanks for giving us some Mac and Jzb, and even a little Ryodan and Lor, while we wait for the next KMM novel to surface!
3/20/2014 c13 fffbone
What an ending! Going to miss this story but it seems as if it could continue. THe Feather.
3/16/2014 c13 3murgatroid-98
What a delightful story! I can hardly wait for Burned to come out. It's gonna be a l-o-o-o-n-g time. I'll read Iced again just before it comes out. I've read it three times already. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Mac and Barrons' adventures between then and now.
3/15/2014 c13 2muchtrouble
That was great. I loved it. Can't wait to read it all over again.
3/2/2014 c12 xtothey
Thanks for updating!
3/2/2014 c12 2muchtrouble
That was great and now they're going to mess with Ryodan.
3/2/2014 c12 fffbone
Talk about marking your territory, whew.

Someone is not going to be happy. Can't wait to find out how this is going to turn out.
3/2/2014 c12 4BonTempsCutie
He's ba-ack! And he's possessive as hell! *sigh*
I love how it always comes down to that for the two of them - there is no one else.

Great chapter! Can't wait to see how it plays out with Ryodan!
;)
3/2/2014 c12 2gentlegroove
So great to see an update on this story! :D
3/2/2014 c12 3murgatroid-98
I'm glad she was able to put that fight to rest before it got started. I bet Ryodan will be surprised, and not terribly pleased.
1/4/2014 c11 xtothey
Oh yeah, he is not happy with her. I wonder what he will think now?
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »