FanFiction.Net
for The Friendship Conundrum

4/11/2021 c1 Druto
Very sweet.
3/11/2013 c1 10Forgetful Love
Decent, but the open ending is slightly cruel and disappointing. Open endings tend to mean there will be a follow up or more chapters and neither is stated to be here. I wish there was more. This could have been an interesting story and I would have liked to see you tie it into the show somehow. Maybe they don't remember each other, because she or he moved to Nebraska or Texas. He doesn't recognize her because of the blonde hair, or something. You had decent grammar too, which is hard to find. I was looking forward to more. I wish I would have seen the 'complete' before I clicked on it.
1/30/2013 c1 guest
cute story.
1/30/2013 c1 26BreathlessFaith
Now this is how childhood best friends Penny and Sheldon would be. Sheldon going against everything to spend some more time with Penny, before he heads to college. Penny cherishing every moment of it and thinking about their future. Beautiful story. Hope to read more from you soon.
1/27/2013 c1 jslee102
Aww, you have to love the young shenny
1/27/2013 c1 51ShellyStark
Holy crap, it must be my birthday! Two young!Shenny fics popping up in one day? It is a miracle! They're my absolute favorite! And you wrote them so adorably :D MOAR, MOAR!
1/27/2013 c1 87Darkly Dreaming
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE.
1/27/2013 c1 1JimmyLane
This was beautiful:) please do more or at least a continuation of this.
1/27/2013 c1 16stock2007
Yeah we can only dream, we could dream they were in a TV show that still meant something. Sorry. Nice little story.